• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2015 | Preparation | Chemistry A-Levels |

Chemstry A-Levels Edexcel is ________

• Total voters
Reaction score
As-salam-mu-alikum,

Guys if u have any doubts relating chemistry A Levels Edexcel, feel free to post. And if u have any resources or notes on chemistry A Levels Edexcel, do share them too.

Jaza-ka-Allah Khair,

:D

Reaction score
Walaikum Assalam.
Thanks for offering your help. I've got a test next week, so I'm sure I'd need your help.
Anyway, do you have the answer book for the AS Chemistry hodder or Pearson book?

Reaction score
Walaikum Assalam.
Thanks for offering your help. I've got a test next week, so I'm sure I'd need your help.
Anyway, do you have the answer book for the AS Chemistry hodder or Pearson book?
Well, i don't have AS Chemistry Answer book infact, im searching for the answers of AS chemistry as well.
But i do have A2 answer book and AS and A2 chemistry pdf pearson book.

Reaction score
Well, i don't have AS Chemistry Answer book infact, im searching for the answers of AS chemistry as well.
But i do have A2 answer book and AS and A2 chemistry pdf pearson book.
Oh that's fine. If you possibly find them, just lemme know. Thank you ^.^

Reaction score
I did study, but very roughly. Cuz I didn't have the book, I just got the book two days back, so yeah, I'm gonna start being serious. Hopefully. We finished about 4 chapters. x_x
So, u can answer then. That weather the chapters were hard or easy ? :D

tdk

Reaction score
Hello, could you please give me the Edexcel AS Chemistry January 2014 Mark Scheme? Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Today i'm going to revise chemistry from AS chapter one. so inshaALLAH from today i'll start uploading notes of AS and A2 chemistry. If u guys have any doubts feel free to ask. And Best of LUCK guys.! :D