• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2015 gt.

Reaction score
So if people found our paper harder than the Oct/Nov 2014, then an A will be around 70, because Oct/Nov's was 71/100. Hopefully!
Btw, the circle question, the four marks one in Section A of P2, do you remember your answers? I just want to see If I got it right.
I don't remember exactly, but they were sth like this: (i may be wrong :p)
i. 73 / 72
ii. 83
iii. ??
iv. 83

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly, but they were sth like this: (i may be wrong :p)
i. 73 / 72
ii. 83
iii. ??
iv. 83
Yes, I got the same answers. The first one was 72. Thank God! I also don't remember the third one, but if the other three were correct then that would have also been correct.

Reaction score
So essentially an A*is around 85%. That's a relief. I just have 3 papers left. How was economics p2 for you all?

Reaction score
guys i am still not convinced that papacambridge grade threshold are real..i mean for physics grade A was at 68%? thats impossible?
what do you guys think?

ps...i really did bad in my exams, i think i will end up with Cs,Ds,Es...doing private olevel was my biggest mistake. dont know what to do

Reaction score
guys i am still not convinced that papacambridge grade threshold are real..i mean for physics grade A was at 68%? thats impossible?
what do you guys think?

ps...i really did bad in my exams, i think i will end up with Cs,Ds,Es...doing private olevel was my biggest mistake. dont know what to do
Bro, believe me, these thresholds are real. Grades are set according to them, though they vary from year to year, but not much.

Reaction score
So if people found our paper harder than the Oct/Nov 2014, then an A will be around 70, because Oct/Nov's was 71/100. Hopefully!
Btw, the circle question, the four marks one in Section A of P2, do you remember your answers? I just want to see If I got it right.

Yad ni han lekin 2 same answers thay shaid,83 i gues

Reaction score
Approximately everyone done this question wrong i am not sure about you but i think that this question will b eliminated
so total marks will b 75.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: questions are never eliminated! And not everyone got that wrong; i got it right and many of friends as well... :v

Reaction score
Yrr mjhy ye koi btae k papers jo hamnae diyae han is mayjune mae..in k samples result se pehlae ajathay han?

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.