• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2015 gt.

Reaction score
Almost everyone got that wrong.
Hey, who said every one got that wrong. Mensuration was the easiest question i ever encountered. For sequences, more than half of my batch got it right; afterall they weren't that much tricky. :p But still the thresholds will be around 60/80.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, who said every one got that wrong. Mensuration was the easiest question i ever encountered. For sequences, more than half of my batch got it right; afterall they weren't that much tricky. :p But still the thresholds will be around 60/80.
I said 'almost'.
And yeah, thanks to that. I'm probably getting around 55, getting a B in P1. Have to ace my paper tomorrow for an overall A.

Reaction score
Omg, yes, the percentile will be high because the paper was easy, and everyone found it easy. An A will be around 80/100.
I lost ten marks for sure, though.
hmmm. But still i think that thresholds will be around 70 this time too. Because thresholds don't change that much.

Reaction score
hmmm. But still i think that thresholds will be around 70 this time too. Because thresholds don't change that much.
Thank God, hopefully it will be around 70. Let's just see.
Did you do the Oct/Nov 2014 paper? If you did, then which one did you find easier? Ours or that one?

Reaction score
Thank God, hopefully it will be around 70. Let's just see.
Did you do the Oct/Nov 2014 paper? If you did, then which one did you find easier? Ours or that one?
Actually, I found both easy. But from the perspective of my fellows, today's paper was somehow trickier than the Oct/Nov's paper.

Reaction score
i want an A* in maths because i worked extremely hard for that! i believe i'll score 63-64/80 in P1 and 93-95 in P2. Can i get it? Help plz!

Reaction score
if threshold doesnt change this time, will A* be above overall 90%? like scoring atleast 72/80 in p1 and 90/100 in p2 to get an A*?

Reaction score
if threshold doesnt change this time, will A* be above overall 90%? like scoring atleast 72/80 in p1 and 90/100 in p2 to get an A*?
i want an A* in maths because i worked extremely hard for that! i believe i'll score 63-64/80 in P1 and 93-95 in P2. Can i get it? Help plz!

upload_2015-5-29_7-18-7.png
See these thresholds for yourself, bro! :) Btw always hope for the best. :p

Reaction score
Actually, I found both easy. But from the perspective of my fellows, today's paper was somehow trickier than the Oct/Nov's paper.
So if people found our paper harder than the Oct/Nov 2014, then an A will be around 70, because Oct/Nov's was 71/100. Hopefully!
Btw, the circle question, the four marks one in Section A of P2, do you remember your answers? I just want to see If I got it right.