• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013 Papers!!!

Reaction score
hehehehehhe was just kidding :p
btw, why not make a blog, it is much easier to manage, and there is no downtime?

blog is not more easier to manage, rite now only hav to press upload button on FILEZILLA and everything uploads.
in blog do I make separate posts and upload separate files , u serious!!!

Reaction score
blog is not more easier to manage, rite now only hav to press upload button on FILEZILLA and everything uploads.
in blog do I make separate posts and upload separate files , u serious!!!
-_- you don't have to make seperate posts -_- and all you have to do is queue your files on a free file hosting website -_-
and then theres always the no downtime advantage

Reaction score
-_- you don't have to make seperate posts -_- and all you have to do is queue your files on a free file hosting website -_-
and then theres always the no downtime advantage

downtime is no more after that 1 day
and sf.net is much better than filehosting sites, direct download and no separate links, no time wait, and no ads/popups
plus easy to upload missing papers in existing folders,
folder named after subject code and so no further classification needed,
more reliable ftp - resumable uploads,
easy for me, only one link gives access to all papers, dont have to post links on blogs
i knw wat im doing :p
works pretty much as the same way as xpf has its files,
u cant beat me in my own game

Reaction score
and sf.net is much better than filehosting sites, direct download and no separate links, no time wait, and no ads/popups
Still, there are hosting webs which have no waiting time nowadays and minimal ads, mediafire, zippyshare etc :p

Well its you choice, though i find blogger quite easy to use

Reaction score
more reliable ftp - resumable uploads,
easy for me, only one link gives access to all papers, dont have to post links on blogs
i knw wat im doing :p
works pretty much as the same way as xpf has its files,
u cant beat me in my own game

Yeah, you are seeing your end of the work only..........The average user doesn't even know the ctrl + f command, and you are just writing syllabus codes :p
and fyi, you could have uploaded the whole thing to mediafire, people could have viewed all the folders, subfolders there and even the pdf files without even having to download them........and you could have stopped the files from spreading just in case......
about uploading files, you know you can use filezilla on some of these hosting websites too, so there is no problem there.
and pls, no showing off..... I know you are good at it, but i am just saying i would have preferred it over this........and from what i know, the downtime was more than one day, though i might be wrong

p.s. i am not a newbie myself

Reaction score
Yeah, you are seeing your end of the work only..........The average user doesn't even know the ctrl + f command, and you are just writing syllabus codes :p
and fyi, you could have uploaded the whole thing to mediafire, people could have viewed all the folders, subfolders there and even the pdf files without even having to download them........and you could have stopped the files from spreading just in case......
about uploading files, you know you can use filezilla on some of these hosting websites too, so there is no problem there.
and pls, no showing off..... I know you are good at it, but i am just saying i would have preferred it over this........and from what i know, the downtime was more than one day, though i might be wrong

p.s. i am not a newbie myself

these file hosting features are available after payment, whereas sf.net is free
plus upload thru browser is crappy as i have i ptcl dsl
so i prefer ftp

Reaction score
these file hosting features are available after payment, whereas sf.net is free
plus upload thru browser is crappy as i have i ptcl dsl
so i prefer ftp
from what i remember, i think i used to upload using filezilla either on 4shared or mediafire
and yeah i know, upload speeds suck :p i hate it, specially when the dsl disconnects :eek:

Reaction score
from what i remember, i think i used to upload using filezilla either on 4shared or mediafire
and yeah i know, upload speeds suck :p i hate it, specially when the dsl disconnects :eek:

that is sth i cannot afford
also
i didnt do khuari of creating list of all subjects for subject codes
and who doesnt know ctrl + F doesnt deserve to browse the internet

Reaction score
that is sth i cannot afford
also
i didnt do khuari of creating list of all subjects for subject codes
and who doesnt know ctrl + F doesnt deserve to browse the internet
you think i bought it? -_- i meant for free....not all hosting websites have this as a paid service
well, weren't we all noobs once?

Reaction score
afford in the other sense bitch -.-
you are neither that close a friend of mine to call me something like that, nor was there any joke going on.........I'll just ignore it this once, so maybe next time you should put some more effort on your brain before saying something like this

Reaction score
you are neither that close a friend of mine to call me something like that, nor was there any joke going on.........I'll just ignore it this once, so maybe next time you should put some more effort on your brain before saying something like this

ok dude plz accept my sincere apologies ;)

Reaction score
got it just had to refresh
BTW. thankx for the hard work
any expections about the release of Islamiat and Pak Studies?