• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Question Papers + Marking Schemes + Examiner Reports + Grade Thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^ Papers which were missing are uploaded with the marking schemes, on mediafire. So check there.

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

I hope everyone is happy with the results!

You can get the question papers from HERE, search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/

If any of the file is missing, let me know. It will be uploaded on mediafire, links given below. Do mention the subject code!

||NO EXAMINER REPORTS YET||

For marking schemes & gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team
can u plz convert marking schemes of cambridge igcse into pdf files?

Reaction score
WHY they are not uploaded in the way they are ?
What do you mean exactly?
can u plz convert marking schemes of cambridge igcse into pdf files?
What problem are you facing with the current files? Download and install some file archiver, download the marking schemes, right click on it and extract. You will get the PDF files.
Biology_0610 is missing qp_33
Uploaded on mediafire.
Inserts of Pakistan Studies O levels are missing ..
They have already been uploaded on mediafire along with the marking schemes. Please check again.

Reaction score
Do you have June 2012 Checkpoint and Primary Checkpoint Papers..??? Or can you please arrange them for me if u know wer to get them ..?
Pls let me know...
Thanks..!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.