• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MAY 2011 PAST PAPERS FOR MATH HL, CHEM HL, ENGA1 SL

Reaction score
I have HL Chemistry Paper 3 TZ1 and TZ2 with mark scheme. :D ANyone willing to trade for HL Physics Paper 3 TZ1 and TZ2 with markscheme?

Reaction score
Hello IB takers... It's almost mock exams and it would be great if we could share the papers we have.
I just received May 2011 papers on Math HL, Chem HL, and Eng A1 SL from another member of this site.
I need papers for: Physics HL, Business and Management SL MAY 2011.

I would be delighted if people could post these papers online so that every member could benefit from the resources :)

Let's all share what we have so we could all get through the mocks :)

Thank you for you cooperation.
Can you please send me English A1 TZ2 ?? [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello IB takers... It's almost mock exams and it would be great if we could share the papers we have.
I just received May 2011 papers on Math HL, Chem HL, and Eng A1 SL from another member of this site.

I would be delighted if people could post these papers online so that every member could benefit from the resources :)

Do you have math HL paper3 with MS? ( I also need Phy HL B&M SL)

PLZ send them to me!! URGENT!!

[email protected]

Reaction score

Can you please send me the Eng A1 papers?? PLEASE

Reaction score

Hi !
Can you please send me the Chem HL papers & Mark schemes for May 2011 to me please? My email is [email protected].
Thank you! :) And, I don't have any of the papers you need sorry! I'm only taking one subject. :( I will try and help you find some and let you know if I do find any though!
It'd be great if you can email me as soon as possible!
Thanks again!

Reaction score
anyone who has may 2011 sl maths and hl physics papers? I have biology sl, hl, chemistry hl may 2011 tz1 papers 1,2,3 and questionbanks for all subjects. will share in excange. my email: [email protected]

Reaction score

Hi my name is meggie ranna and i live in africa i have got mock exams on monday and i would greatly appreciate it if you could plz send me eng sl papers thans in advance i really appreciate it :)