• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MAY 2011 PAST PAPERS FOR MATH HL, CHEM HL, ENGA1 SL

Reaction score
Hello IB takers... It's almost mock exams and it would be great if we could share the papers we have.
I just received May 2011 papers on Math HL, Chem HL, and Eng A1 SL from another member of this site.
I need papers for: Physics HL, Business and Management SL MAY 2011.

I would be delighted if people could post these papers online so that every member could benefit from the resources :)

Let's all share what we have so we could all get through the mocks :)

Thank you for you cooperation.

Reaction score
Hello IB takers... It's almost mock exams and it would be great if we could share the papers we have.
I just received May 2011 papers on Math HL, Chem HL, and Eng A1 SL from another member of this site.

I would be delighted if people could post these papers online so that every member could benefit from the resources :)

Can u send me the Chem and any other papers you have from May 2011 please? I really appreciate it alot.
My email is: [email protected]

Reaction score

Hi, i´m in agreement with you, i don´t have any paper, but please could you start sharing the papers online?
Thanks.

Reaction score

Could you send me Math HL ones please, [email protected] I would really appreciate this. Thanks!

Reaction score

Sorry, I don't take business or physics =/ Do you mind e-mailing Chem HL TZ1 Papers 1 and 3 and English SL to [email protected]? It would be greatly appreciated :)

Reaction score

Hey :) may i ask u to send me chem HL paper 2 ( 2011)? my e-mail: [email protected] I would appreciate it a lot.. :))) PLEASE PLEASE

Reaction score
Hey can you send me May 2011 Chemistry HL paper 1, 2, and 3? preferably TZ1 and TZ2

Reaction score

Hi Could I please have the Eng A1 SL paper? I have BIO HL and ECON HL and am perfectly willing to share, but I really need the English one

Reaction score
Could someone please send me Math HL Paper 1, Options (Paper 3) for Stats and Probability, Chem SL and Physics SL for May 2011? My email is [email protected]. Thanks alot! I exchange Math HL Paper 2 with markscheme, and all Eco HL markschemes.

Reaction score

Hey! Could you please send me Math HL, Chem Hl, Physics SL May 2011 Papers + Mark Schemes. Its fine if you only have the Question Papers and not the Mark Schemes. My email ID is [email protected]. Another friend of mine has the May 2011 Physics HL papers so I can surely send them to you. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello could someone please send me papers for Chemistry SL, Physics SL, Math SL, English A1 HL, and Business & Management HL? my email address is [email protected].
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hi can anyone please send me the following papers with mark schemes preferably (May 2011)?

HL English A1 P1 and P2
HL Physics P1, P2 and P3
HL Math P1 and P2
SL Chemistry P1, P2 and P3

My exams are tomorrow and I will be eternally grateful!

My email is [email protected]