• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths statistics and pure maths videos

Reaction score
can someone send me link for pure maths and statistics videos , i dont want revision videos but videos from where i can learn for the first time. Especially i want statistics 1 videos for right now .

Reaction score
n

nope :/ i did not find it helpful , i am new to maths i find that channel confusing .... i dont get videos
Look bro, you just need to get relaxed first. So please calm down. Secondly I would strongly recommend you to study from the textbook you have, just go through all of the tips and notes given as it is so fruitful. Thirdly, no doubt that PatrickJMT or Stuart's website just not specific for CIE but their videos are very useful. I will tell you my experience; when I was doing A level Mathematics I just used Stuart's website and textbook, then I came to know about Patrick's site but, time was not sufficient at that moment as I had to solve bunch of papers of all the subjects with math, but though I gave a look to some videos of it and they helped me so much.

Moreover, just concentrate on your studies for now. Keep searching on youtube for the topic you have not grasped by the videos in those websites, and though if u have any doubt, you can whatsapp me or post doubts here. I am sure we all will definitely make u understand the concept you cannot get through.

Good luck. I am sure this would help to encourage your studies. :p ^_^

P.S : Stuart's site does have separate section of CIE. I guess he added it recently as in my time it wasnt there till I know. I hope you can fing tutorials there for CIE, even if you dont get then just go through them it may be useful to you at sometime in the question paper (Imagine CIE asked question from it or similar to that pattern :eek: ).
upload_2017-1-26_20-26-18.png

Reaction score
Look bro, you just need to get relaxed first. So please calm down. Secondly I would strongly recommend you to study from the textbook you have, just go through all of the tips and notes given as it is so fruitful. Thirdly, no doubt that PatrickJMT or Stuart's website just not specific for CIE but their videos are very useful. I will tell you my experience; when I was doing A level Mathematics I just used Stuart's website and textbook, then I came to know about Patrick's site but, time was not sufficient at that moment as I had to solve bunch of papers of all the subjects with math, but though I gave a look to some videos of it and they helped me so much.

Moreover, just concentrate on your studies for now. Keep searching on youtube for the topic you have not grasped by the videos in those websites, and though if u have any doubt, you can whatsapp me or post doubts here. I am sure we all will definitely make u understand the concept you cannot get through.

Good luck. I am sure this would help to encourage your studies. :p ^_^

P.S : Stuart's site does have separate section of CIE. I guess he added it recently as in my time it wasnt there till I know. I hope you can fing tutorials there for CIE, even if you dont get then just go through them it may be useful to you at sometime in the question paper (Imagine CIE asked question from it or similar to that pattern :eek: ).
View attachment 61621
oh hahah abhi dekha