• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P3 9709 32?

Reaction score
It was extremely easy .. I’m actually sad cuz I was expecting a challenging paper so that the threshold falls .. I completed the paper in an hour... expecting the threshold to be ATLEAST 62/75 for A .. let’s discuss the answers shall we ? I remember for the 2 stationary points I got (3^1/3 ,0) and (1,-2) last question of vectors was strange

Reaction score
Yeah it was definitely an easy paper!!

I remember that my x coordinate=2, the integration question with trig I got ln(3/2) or maybe 2/3 I can't remember for sure...
Stationary points I was only able to find (1,-2)

The last vector question was a bit weird, I couldn't find d, but I managed to do everything else!!

Reaction score
(1) -0.415 and 0.585 as far as I can remember
(2) Theta was 150 and 30 as far as I can remember
(3) Differential equation was something y=3e^(1/2x -1)
(4) (1,-2) and other was (-1,0) or (0,1) or something like that
(5) Iterative I got 2.31 or 2.30 I cant remember well
(6) vectors , normal vector was 5i - 3j + k and d=0
(7) Partial fractions I cant remember but binomial was something 1/6 x - 11/18 x^2 and something/108 x^3
(8) I cant remember any other questions>.............:D

Reaction score
(7) Partial fractions I cant remember but binomial was something 1/6 x - 11/18 x^2 and something/108 x^3
I don't think your differential equation matches with mine . Did you do integration by parts? The expression itself contained e^-1/3x.

Do you remember the ln k one?

Reaction score
I don't think your differential equation matches with mine . Did you do integration by parts? The expression itself contained e^-1/3x.

Do you remember the ln k one?
Hi . I checked my differential equation with the brainiest people in the classs. So they all had same answer and hopefully mine maybe correct. Furthermore, there might be something changed now since I have put the answer I remember. Furthermore, yes the answer by integration by parts was equivalent to 0.565 or something like that so it contained 9e^-1/3 - 12 (THis is the answer I think) . Also ln question answer was ln (1.5)

Reaction score
Hi . I checked my differential equation with the brainiest people in the classs. So they all had same answer and hopefully mine maybe correct. Furthermore, there might be something changed now since I have put the answer I remember. Furthermore, yes the answer by integration by parts was equivalent to 0.565 or something like that so it contained 9e^-1/3 - 12 (THis is the answer I think) . Also ln question answer was ln (1.5)

9e^-1/3 - 12? The limits were -1 and 0 right? So you e's power can't be negative.

Reaction score
9e^-1/3 - 12? The limits were -1 and 0 right? So you e's power can't be negative.
Yes yes. I am sorry. It is postive something. Anywayz, the answer should be equivalent to 0.565 and yeah it should be positive. Cant remember accurately lol its 2 days now

Reaction score
sorry, but d is not equal to o it was 4

Reaction score
sorry, but d is not equal to o it was 4
Sorry bro
Ur answer is incorrect. 4 is no where near the answer. 7 maybe correct or 0 maybe correct but all excellent people in mathematics even who got top in the world for AS got 0 so yeah maybe there can be a chance for 0 to be correct. 7 maybe correct I don't know but 4 is not correct aS far as concerned.

Reaction score
Oh sorry .. it is 7 . I mistakenly wrote 4. In my school almost all the top students got 7 so i think its 7