• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P3 2015 All Questions And Answers.

Reaction score
Ok so here are the pics as i said. You may calculate the marks now :) Hope for the best (y)

P.s : I have no share in compiling these questions and the answers. All credit goes to my Maths teachers who uploaded it. I'm only posting it here again, thought it might help many.

Just a couple of answers are wrong. I'll refer to those in the comments.

View attachment 53934 View attachment 53935
Will your teacher do S2?

Reaction score
Ok so here are the pics as i said. You may calculate the marks now :) Hope for the best (y)

P.s : I have no share in compiling these questions and the answers. All credit goes to my Maths teachers who uploaded it. I'm only posting it here again, thought it might help many.

Just a couple of answers are wrong. I'll refer to those in the comments.

View attachment 53934 View attachment 53935
If these are all correct ans(the one written after too) then i think my p33 was pretty good...
And i made one mistake in 106.1 degree qstn.... I found out 16.1 degree but forgot to add 90... How much will I lose in that qstn
My plane ii ans is wrong :/ although I got 1 correct equation using dot product for the line l and plane but i guess i messed up later... How much should i expect from 6marks? 2marks right?
Alhmd rest of the ans are fine :)

Reaction score
Now i understood the question of complex number in ii) but i havent read the question right i used the same step as its done in the answers but ofcourse with different number so i used the square root of u. For q10ii) the plane question i have found a common perpendicular between point A and the direction vector of line l.

Reaction score
i got B in P1 and C in S1 last year
i may get a C in P3
so how many i need in stats to retain B?