• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Forecast

Reaction score
As for Paper 1 which is tomorrow,I am nervous!Did you guys do the May/June 11 Paper1 all the variants?They were pretty difficult compared to all the previous ones.I am sort of nervous for my exam tomorrow...

Reaction score
i would rather say those questions to be rather conceptual than hard and i guess if you are able to do M\J 11 and O|N 10 questins nicely dan i bet u are good enought for tomaroms xams
best of luck mate

Reaction score
MarkSkoop1 said:
i would rather say those questions to be rather conceptual than hard and i guess if you are able to do M\J 11 and O|N 10 questins nicely dan i bet u are good enought for tomaroms xams
best of luck mate
lol I wasn't very good with handling m/J exams.But October/Nov 10 Paper was was somewhat simple.
Good luck to you too and all the XPF members.I will be content with what ever I get because I guess we all worked as hard as we could! So I guess I will go out for a brief run,read a book and perhaps go to sleep as I need to calm my nerved before I go through with the exam lol

Reaction score
Hmm my exam is about to start after 5 hours... Anyone has finished it yet ?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

Just to inform you all, in case you aren't aware, Paper discssion before 24 hours of the exam is not allowed!

Reaction score
Cceer said:
I just gave P12 :D How did you do guys ???
It was better then most of my math test and exams.I did mess up in certain areas.We had the 2nd variant.
I hope that the curve is low and that I did well.Can't discuss much right now for obvious reasons...