• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths D 22

How did your paper go?

• bad, difficult to score an A*

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Vey good

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Just okay

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
why u r crying...u gave 4.5 right?...its the correct answer, i gave 5..so i am wrong.

I gave 6. From tangent. I didn't realize the need to differentiate in during the exam, I differentiated it after the exam and realized it was 4.5 and I gave 6 which WILL be out of range, so 1 mark lost. :(

Reaction score
I gave 6. From tangent. I didn't realize the need to differentiate in during the exam, I differentiated it after the exam and realized it was 4.5 and I gave 6 which WILL be out of range, so 1 mark lost. :(

i was a stupid...i differentiated it to be certain yet i took 4.499 as 4.99 and wrote 5.
and i dont think the range will be from 3.5 to 5.5...this is too long and lowers accuracy.

Reaction score
In the bearing question,what was the answer of part (i)
Can't remember correctly but It was like 35 or something I guess

Reaction score
well, if u r so sure..then that will do for me...but i feel soory for u...so whats ur total marks loss?

3/180 which deprives me completely of the distinction, I had a slight chance with 2/180. There has been ONLY one instance when the range for gradient was, I think, 6-10 or something (for a cubic equation), for quadratic equations it's always 3-5, 6-7, ...

Reaction score
3/180 which deprives me completely of the distinction, I had a slight chance with 2/180. There has been ONLY one instance when the range for gradient was, I think, 6-10 or something (for a cubic equation), for quadratic equations it's always 3-5, 6-7, ...

ohh!...dont worry...3/180 is not bad....but one question: WD is calculated each year comparing the results of that session or it is like the highest achiever throughout all the years?