• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths AL or AS in mayjune? need suggestion

Reaction score
Hello, I am done with olevels and i want to ask you that if i give maths al in mayjune then what is the benefit? and whether i can do it or not as i am also giving physics and chemistry .

Reaction score
Hello, I am done with olevels and i want to ask you that if i give maths al in mayjune then what is the benefit? and whether i can do it or not as i am also giving physics and chemistry .
You can do it if u study for it most of the time, keep your concepts crystal clear. If i was at ur place, I would give AS in may and A2 in November. ^_^

For notes : Go to the first link in ma signature, the one which is BLUE COLORED "BEST REVISION..." (y) Do like and cast ur vote if it helped u! ;)

Reaction score
I gave Maths AL this M/J session along with Physics and Chemistry. (Got a B in it)

The benefits of giving Maths AL is that
1. You have less burden on you the next year and can give more time to Physics and Chemistry
or
2. You can pick up Further Maths .

Whether you can do it or not depends entirely on you. It would benefit you a lot if you have taken Add. Maths at OL because if you have, then you have essentially studied most of P1 paper.

Reaction score
I gave Maths AL this M/J session along with Physics and Chemistry. (Got a B in it)

The benefits of giving Maths AL is that
1. You have less burden on you the next year and can give more time to Physics and Chemistry
or
2. You can pick up Further Maths .

Whether you can do it or not depends entirely on you. It would benefit you a lot if you have taken Add. Maths at OL because if you have, then you have essentially studied most of P1 paper.
paper 1 of As level math of further math?

Reaction score
Only go for it if you're good at Math. A-Level maths isn't particularly difficult since the questions are set in similar styles to those in the past papers, so getting a decent grade all boils down to how much practice you can do, but most people find it difficult so try to gauge your competency in it first and then make a move.