• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys I need tips on Getting an A* in Mathematics and Additional Mathematics I am in the first year of O levels I still Have an year to give these exams. Any tips, books or notes or anything? :)
Regards

Reaction score
Guys I need tips on Getting an A* in Mathematics and Additional Mathematics I am in the first year of O levels I still Have an year to give these exams. Any tips, books or notes or anything? :)
Regards
Well getting an A* in Maths isn't dat hard.....u just need to practice a hell lot of qtns...keep practicing IG nd GCSE past papers until ur able to get abv 90% in thm
As for add Maths....its damn hard.....I'm doin AS rgt now nd evn though I hav completed AS portion I'm still not a blue to do sk qtns of Add Maths....u will need to take tuitions nd prac a lot if ur gonna giv it nxt year
Or keep practicing for 2 years (add Maths) nd giv it a shit aftr 2 years.
Though I'll recommend u not to take add Maths until ur exceptional in Maths :)

Reaction score
Well getting an A* in Maths isn't dat hard.....u just need to practice a hell lot of qtns...keep practicing IG nd GCSE past papers until ur able to get abv 90% in thm
As for add Maths....its damn hard.....I'm doin AS rgt now nd evn though I hav completed AS portion I'm still not a blue to do sk qtns of Add Maths....u will need to take tuitions nd prac a lot if ur gonna giv it nxt year
Or keep practicing for 2 years (add Maths) nd giv it a shit aftr 2 years.
Though I'll recommend u not to take add Maths until ur exceptional in Maths :)
Which were the question in add math that u were unable to solve after doing As level mathematics and which are the subs u taking like (P1 and ?)

Reaction score
does anyone know how to make person learn how to do maths paper 1????????????? plsssssss help ??????????????//:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
I am really bad in Mensuration, Bearings, Transformation and Circle Theorem!
From where i can study them?

Reaction score
Hey can somebody explain me how to make a shear of an object , I'm studying through d4 addendum but still don't understand it , can you solve the exercise 5 c from d4 addendum please

Reaction score
Anyone pls answer me I'm so bad in transformation and shear and stretch, I need much help pls can I anyone explain, or refer me to a site or a resource. Thnk u and pls

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me important topics for Mathematics p1???? Finals coming up....:D

Everything is important. Whatever you don't know can and WILL haunt you.

However, make sure you know what is tested in P1 and what is tested on P2. They are different. Trignometry questions are easier on P1 for eg, no calc needed and easy ratios.

All that comes from practicing past papers. Again, do every topic.

Reaction score
Everything is important. Whatever you don't know can and WILL haunt you.

However, make sure you know what is tested in P1 and what is tested on P2. They are different. Trignometry questions are easier on P1 for eg, no calc needed and easy ratios.

All that comes from practicing past papers. Again, do every topic.
Lol.. I was about to leave Trigonometry.... All of it requires calculator....okay:( I don't think I should do it....

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me Is statistics easy..? Can I prepare it in 3 months..? and can I get an A* easily..?

well the thing is last year 5 Students form my school gave stats exams and they all got B's... despite the fact they all were exellent in other subjects even in Maths...
Moreover I am not going to study tuition just BOOKS,Notes, and video lectures is that enough.... Please help me to decide whether I should prepare it for my OCT/ NOV or not

Thanks in advannce... :)