• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
the line x=y means that at any given point x=y. and the line bisects the grid squares it passes through. right? now what is y=-x??

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
it's gona b a parallel line.. idk how r v gona describe it.. :confused:

the mark scheme says its gonna be a cylinder with two hemispeheres at the sides, and i kinda understand that. but i am worried if a different type of question comes in the exam.

p.s the question asks in three dimensions, so you can't say parallel lines

Reaction score
the mark scheme says its gonna be a cylinder with two hemispeheres at the sides, and i kinda understand that. but i am worried if a different type of question comes in the exam.

r locus in 3 dimensions in our syllabus??

Reaction score

tag me if u got the answer

Reaction score

for length of 6m, we put 6 in nth terms of both rods and bolts. For rods, 7*6-1 = 41 rods
for bolts 3*6+2= 20

now we need 20 bolts and 41 rods for every fence. divide 200/20 and we get 10, so we have bolts for 10 fences.

Now divide 400/41 and we can't get more a whole number. this means we have rods for only 9 fences.

So, we can't make more than 9 fences