• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi guys..I need Feb march 2017 papers.. it's written than it has been updated..but I can't find them... Help me plz
Especially for math 9709

Reaction score
can someone help with part b of Q17?

Attachments

• Screenshot (127).png
    Screenshot (127).png
    172.1 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I used to be really active here in this thread back in nov'15-july '16. Used to post a lot of answers and helped as much as I could.
So that oct nov session 17 is approaching real fast. If anyone needs help, classes(Lahore) or any sort of guidance related to this subject, feel free to inbox me :)

Reaction score
Approximation Poisson Distribution
X~N ( 520, 0.008 )
Find the smallest value of n if P( X= n) > P ( X = n+1) ANS : 4
How to find ? Solution pls.

Reaction score
can anybody help me out to sketch the first condition on an argand diagram?
only the first condition [ (a - z)/(b-z) = phi/2 ]

Attachments

• Complex.jpg
    Complex.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
P(x) = 2x^3-3x^2+5x-2 . It is given that (2x-1) is a factor of p(x) and that when p(x) is divided by (x-2) the remainder is 12 . Find the quadratic factor of p(x). ANS:x^2 – x + 2

Reaction score
P(x) = 2x^3-3x^2+5x-2 . It is given that (2x-1) is a factor of p(x) and that when p(x) is divided by (x-2) the remainder is 12 . Find the quadratic factor of p(x). ANS:x^2 – x + 2
can anybody help me out to sketch the first condition on an argand diagram?
only the first condition [ (a - z)/(b-z) = phi/2 ]
Hello guys. I am much busy due to uni life that I cant solve much problems now, but there in my group on facebook my friend handles it : https://www.facebook.com/groups/302892556809834/ Just go there and post ur pure math doubts and on fb there are link provided for mechanics and statistics. Good luck. :)