• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
shouldnt the perpendicular bisector and the circumferene of circle be drawn with broken line? as < sign is used?
I asked a similar question from my teacher as well about a year before I think. He said it,s not a big deal and that both are correct.I do however still opt for drawing a dotted line for < or > sign. You could write as a side note a max of 5 words abt the point of drawing a dotted line in case u want to be absolutely and positively sure the examiner understands what it means :p . But ,in any case, you should be okay drawing either type of line.

Reaction score
I am ready to teach Chemistry, Biology, Math, Economics and Accounting IGCSE
also AS math and
complete Al Biology for a small payment online (using skype+whiteboard)
I have my statement of result to show u my grades
7 astars in IGCSE
2 A in AS
and the rest will appear in august
Pray for me!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Anyone here knows about any software I can use to solve math papers and prepare soft copies...? I have been using ms word for it lately but it takes oh so much time :/
I need something super time saving. Also, with all the required symbols and stuff.

Rizwan Javed Physicist

Reaction score
13700148_1771081163113948_8349278158271608140_n.jpg

8(ii) and (iii)
XPFMember