• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
aoa.. plzz solve maths p1 june 12 Q8(ii)..... nd plz tell me which formula has been used for dat ... thnks in advance :)

Reaction score
anyone who can help in the d part, really confused.

a. is 3ms
b is 14.8 ms^2
c. mass = 0.1 KG
d. ??

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to know if anyone here knows how exactly forecast grades affect our final board evaluation?? Or if they matter at all?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to know if anyone here knows how exactly forecast grades affect our final board evaluation?? Or if they matter at all?
if ure talking about expected grades as far as I know they don't even lokk at them ...ure attempt in the final CIE is the basis of ure asessment

Reaction score
I want past papers....xtremepapers is not working! Plzzz post any link. I want variant (11), of P1 and M1 from 2009 - 2014

Reaction score
NOV 2008 P4
Q7 A particle P is held at rest at a fixed point O and then released. P falls freely under gravity until it reaches the point A which is 1.25m below O.
(i) Find the speed of P at A and the time taken for P to reach A.[3]
The particle continues to fall, but now its downward acceleration t seconds after passing through A is (10−0.3t)ms−2.
(ii) Find the total distance P has fallen, 3s after being released from O............................