• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Could someone explain the c question

Thanks in advance :):)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 4.16.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 4.16.53 PM.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
Can anyone help in this? Part B only.
http://prntscr.com/g9kawg
I guess that question is incorrect it should be 36/38 not 36/37

And the answer will be 36th term.

What is the answer?
The general formula for sequence A is n/n+2..right?
Make an equation to get the value of n
n/n+2=36/37
Solve it and u'll get
n= 72
Substitute it in the place of n to check the ans( you will get a simplified one on your calculator and That is exactly what u require)
72/72+2=36/37
Hope this clears the confusion

Reaction score
Could someone explain the c question

Thanks in advance :):)
Where is the year and paper no.?
For this one as far as I remember we had to compare the last sequence with the first one, spot the difference out and with the help of that make the formula..read the ms and you'll get it

Reaction score
The general formula for sequence A is n/n+2..right?
Make an equation to get the value of n
n/n+2=36/37
Solve it and u'll get
n= 72
Substitute it in the place of n to check the ans( you will get a simplified one on your calculator and That is exactly what u require)
72/72+2=36/37
Hope this clears the confusion
Thanks a lot

Reaction score
I have a lot of problems in Bearings & Scale Drawing. Any helpful material? Thanks.

Reaction score
hey can anyone explain the question from 0500/04/sp/2014 question 4 b)i)
show that slant height, s, of the cup is 8.2 cm

Reaction score
Could anyone please explain how to solve 4 (b)(ii) in the IGCSE Mathematics May June 2009 Paper 4? It would be of great help if you could do so. Thank you! :)

Reaction score
How to revise maths for exams as someone who really hates maths and wants an A?

Practicing gets really boring for me. Most of the topics in my syllabus are ones I've done before, but need to (ugh)... practice.

It's too time consuming, and with other exams in the way, I have no idea how I'm going to cover the material. Any advice, guys?

Reaction score
How to revise maths for exams as someone who really hates maths and wants an A?

Practicing gets really boring for me. Most of the topics in my syllabus are ones I've done before, but need to (ugh)... practice.

It's too time consuming, and with other exams in the way, I have no idea how I'm going to cover the material. Any advice, guys?
There is no fun in doing something you hate. Scoring an A grade in Mathematics is only possible when you fall in love with the beauty of it.

I will recommend you to hire a mentor who can demonstrate you the magic of Mathematics. Without practice, you cannot be good at anything so hiring someone who is master at making their students do something with a passion which they once hated can make your dream of A come true.

If you want to hire someone like that then feel free to DM me or WhatsApp me on +919426116018. I have trained many students like you and I can assure you that I will make Math to be your favorite subject which you would love to practice daily.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
There is no fun in doing something you hate. Scoring an A grade in Mathematics is only possible when you fall in love with the beauty of it.

I will recommend you to hire a mentor who can demonstrate you the magic of Mathematics. Without practice, you cannot be good at anything so hiring someone who is master at making their students do something with a passion which they once hated can make your dream of A come true.

If you want to hire someone like that then feel free to DM me or WhatsApp me on +919426116018. I have trained many students like you and I can assure you that I will make Math to be your favorite subject which you would love to practice daily.

Good Luck!
I assume you charge?

Reaction score
I assume you charge?
Yes, we charge for our services. Don't worry as there is no loss!
You will be satisfied enough with our services and if you are not satisfied then we refund your whole fees + additional $15 we give you as a token of sorry to waste your time. Till now none of our students have to ask for a refund and we are very confident about our services as we have helped all our kids to reach their dreams.

Additionally, we also offer a demo class so that you get a feel of how we help you fall in love with Mathematics. You will also be sure if you should enroll in our academy or not.

Reaction score
Ah, okay.
I really appreciate the offer, and would loved to been part of those tutoring sessions, but I'm afraid due to certain circumstances I'll have to refuse.

Thanks for the offer, though!

Reaction score
Yes, we charge for our services. Don't worry as there is no loss!
You will be satisfied enough with our services and if you are not satisfied then we refund your whole fees + additional $15 we give you as a token of sorry to waste your time. Till now none of our students have to ask for a refund and we are very confident about our services as we have helped all our kids to reach their dreams.

Additionally, we also offer a demo class so that you get a feel of how we help you fall in love with Mathematics. You will also be sure if you should enroll in our academy or not.
now that's some lit advertising skills bruhh 😂👍