• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
so
a=-5, b=-1, c=12
Ratio for men to women, Idk I wrote 11:15
Lighthouse closest distance question was sine rule straight line from L to the path of the ship B angle was given
what about probability??
sorry but ur a,b and c afre wrong brother ,because you has to draw a line and get value of x where that line touches the graph right hand side you get value of x=1.8 and then substitute it in the equation .

Reaction score
Guys what answers did you write for the probability question (in the last question) please explain with steps :)

Reaction score
How was the Maths 42 exam? , nearly everyone at school said it was hard. What do you people think? does the A* deserve to be lowered this year or is it only my classmaates that found it difficult

Reaction score
so

sorry but ur a,b and c afre wrong brother ,because you has to draw a line and get value of x where that line touches the graph right hand side you get value of x=1.8 and then substitute it in the equation .
how would you get three values of a b and c from substituting. I've never seen something like that in a past paper
Normally, algebraic rearranging always does the job for such questions, if you check previous years too they retain that format.

Reaction score
What was really hard in this paper? Everyone is overrating it so much even though it was just a bit tricky..