• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I just had my maths final exams in school today. Im in the 9th. There was this question for 5 marks i couldnt get. I found this confusing................... Can someone pls help.The question is below in the picture..........pls help.
r u just given the diameter of ball? have u got a picture of the question?

Reaction score
I need help in question 19 in may/june 10 v 21
I didn't get the question
so first part u r just supposed to sub in values in for t. For t=3: r= 2p + 3(p+q) r= 2p + 3p + 3q r= 5p + 3q

Now, for the second part, it shows 1p = 2 boxes on x-axis AND 1q = 2 boxes on y-axis.
one by one sub in each point. for example for t=3 , r= 5p + 3q. this means go 10 boxes on x-axis and then from there start moving up 6 boxes. wherever u get mark that point. Follow for the same for the rest.

Reaction score
so first part u r just supposed to sub in values in for t. For t=3: r= 2p + 3(p+q) r= 2p + 3p + 3q r= 5p + 3q

Now, for the second part, it shows 1p = 2 boxes on x-axis AND 1q = 2 boxes on y-axis.
one by one sub in each point. for example for t=3 , r= 5p + 3q. this means go 10 boxes on x-axis and then from there start moving up 6 boxes. wherever u get mark that point. Follow for the same for the rest.
I dont know how to start moving from O could you clarify more I did the substitution part already

Reaction score
I just had my maths final exams in school today. Im in the 9th. There was this question for 5 marks i couldnt get. I found this confusing................... Can someone pls help.The question is below in the picture..........pls help.
do u know what the answer is?

Reaction score
Could i please get help on how to draw stretched diagrams?
so if the question says stretch by a factor of 3 along the x-axis, all points along x-axis will be multiplied by 3. Now, take the example of a rectangle. If u r supposed to stretch by factor of 2 along x-axis. All the x-coordinates will be multiplied by 2.

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Stuck somewhere in Maths?? Post your queries here! Members around will help you InshaAllah.

NOTE: If you have any doubt in the pastpper questions, then kindly post the link to the paper!

May Allah give us all success in this world as well as the HereAfter...Aameen!!

SEQUENCES-Points to remember:
Many people find it hard, but to be honest it's just more of logic..that's all!

Sequences!

Using log for indices.
Can you gimme some notes for maths
im currently in d in maths
doing my exams this may
if i work hard do youll think its possible to get an a* ??

Reaction score