• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics A level A-2 paper 3 complete notes 9709

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
These are notes for mathematics A-2 notes i made recently.
I had to upload pictures of my notes as typing takes quite some time.
Hope you find them helpful.
Please comment if you found it helpful as it is my first thread here.
I would be uploading my rest of the notes i made for maths as well as other subjects.
Click on the link below to view my notes.
Thank You

http://cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com/2015/04/cambridge-alevel-maths-notes-p3.html?m=1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
These are notes for mathematics A-2 notes i made recently.
I had to upload pictures of my notes as typing takes quite some time.
Hope you find them helpful.
Please comment if you found it helpful as it is my first thread here.
I would be uploading my rest of the notes i made for maths as well as other subjects.
Click on the link below to view my notes.
Thank You

http://cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com/2015/04/cambridge-alevel-maths-notes-p3.html?m=1

Thank you so much !!! XD

Reaction score
thank you means a lot :)

No No thank you!!! You have no idea of how much you helped me...tbh i find p3 most difficult...i am doing a level maths and omg...p3 is killing..:(....any advice? i sloved the past papers and stuff but i still feel i am weak :(:(

Reaction score
No No thank you!!! You have no idea of how much you helped me...tbh i find p3 most difficult...i am doing a level maths and omg...p3 is killing..:(....any advice? i sloved the past papers and stuff but i still feel i am weak :(:(
thank you once again
my advice to you would be that just keep on solving papers till you get the flow. It normally take up to 15 papers in order to get into rhythm

Reaction score
Hi..your notes were very good.it shows that you must be great at maths..im still unable to get most topics and litlle time is left for exams..i only kept maths as a backup plan..if i dont get into medical..govt..i had a B At AS MATHS though i was expecting A..Now i feel like im going to fail..any advice???plz help

Reaction score
Hi..your notes were very good.it shows that you must be great at maths..im still unable to get most topics and litlle time is left for exams..i only kept maths as a backup plan..if i dont get into medical..govt..i had a B At AS MATHS though i was expecting A..Now i feel like im going to fail..any advice???plz help
Well to be honest, i also got a B in maths in AS level although i was expecting an easy A. But unfortunately i had three papers on that day
and i hadn't slept the night before.
I like that u have maths as a backup plan, I also have it too. As far a study is concerned, i advise u to go through my notes twice and then start doing past papers. But, u would hate it in the start it would be hard. But as you solve around 15 papers, you'll get the flow. It took me like 3 hours to solve a paper in the begininning but now alhumdulillah i've gotten the flow. Plus dont worry, theres still plenty of time left.
And the plus point is theres gap before the P3 paper

Reaction score
whats A-2 ? you mean AS?
A level consists of 2 years. The first is called AS level and the second is called A-level but it is more commonly known as A-2 level as u get confused with the name A-level as it could mean the whole course