• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics A Level (9709)

Reaction score
What do most student say about 9709 p32 maths and do you guys think grade thresholds will fall considerably?

Reaction score
What do most student say about 9709 p32 maths and do you guys think grade thresholds will fall considerably?
it was really hard all my centre's students found it very hard and i guess it will -25 for A,what is ur opnion ?

Reaction score
All the students at my center found so and I am pretty sure other students felt the same

Reaction score
i found it tough but not more then the may june one,however was satisfied then my previous one,may june paper was worst for me.

Reaction score
Is it true if you got all answers right in chemistry section A paper 4 but do not attempt any application questions you have already secured an A?
Nope..unless you get 100% in section A which is not possible since CIE has a habit to cut marks in A levels on even a minor fault..

Reaction score
Exam was tough. Only hope is that for the threshold to come down. How did ppl fare it? Do u think threshold could be lower than may june paper? And is there ecf for p3 maths?

Reaction score
Exam was tough. Only hope is that for the threshold to come down. How did ppl fare it? Do u think threshold could be lower than may june paper? And is there ecf for p3 maths?
yes it will be lower than may june paper ,and yes there's a ecf in p3

Reaction score
yes it will be lower than may june paper ,and yes there's a ecf in p3
Do u think there's a chance of beating the all time low threshold of may june 08. To be honest I found this paper harder. I was prepared for it but don't knw what went wrong in the exam room :'( can only hope

Reaction score
w
Do u think there's a chance of beating the all time low threshold of may june 08. To be honest I found this paper harder. I was prepared for it but don't knw what went wrong in the exam room :'( can only hope
worry not...in p3 hardly a 50 students probably get full, in p1 i bet this is like 1000!!!!....to get an A, even a B in p3 and As in all other components will do, so focus on stat for tommorrow

Reaction score
Hey guys, can anyone tell me if you get point when using the correct formula in p3 or p1 in mathematics e.g: applying the binomial theorem formula but made mistakes in expanding?

Reaction score
Hey guys, can anyone tell me if you get point when using the correct formula in p3 or p1 in mathematics e.g: applying the binomial theorem formula but made mistakes in expanding?
look at the MS...you get marks in binomia expansion for how much of the correct answer you have, 1 mark for method of 1st two numbers, and 2nd and third for the next two numbers correct. fourth mark for correct ans

Reaction score
please solve me the question number 10 which is from the topic vectors from the past paper june 2005 may/june 9709