• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics A Level (9709)

Reaction score
i took it :) it was lyk irritating or I may say that I gt too confused :) wat abt u??

Reaction score
well we are just exchanging views SIR !!!! dnt get annoye :) why not u join and discuss views???

how was the paper ??? as from ur point of view??
Oh well Im not annoyed, its just a reminder U C, well many members refrain to do so these days :D Well srry, I didnt take the paper. I'll be taking mine next year :)

Reaction score
anyone took paper 32 today and how was it?
i made a thread as well :p we started discusiing so i guees the mod removed it :p well i prepared p3 in 2 weeks and ill be getting around 45 inshAllah :p paper wasnt difficult..i just made silly mistakes worth 13 marks :p rest of the questions were difficult :p

Reaction score
i made a thread as well :p we started discusiing so i guees the mod removed it :p well i prepared p3 in 2 weeks and ill be getting around 45 inshAllah :p paper wasnt difficult..i just made silly mistakes worth 13 marks :p rest of the questions were difficult :p
what an ans sir :) awesome reply :)

Reaction score
anooying I dnt know why :0 :) :) bt I wastoo scard :( fear was allover my thoughts :( :( hell it ws.. that made me do all blundrs paper was ohk :)
Do u remember the last vector question? i just want to confirm that did we have to find the perpendiculat distance between OC and line AB or between OC and the plane?

Reaction score
2) a=1/root 2.
10) plane had x value and z value only.dist=root 20
8) max value of M- root 2 over 2..

what else!;)

Reaction score
shukar hai i found a new thread, mujhe saray answers bhoolne lagay thay......any ways if any one remembers the coordinates of vectors, please post soon, i got under root 18 as the distance from C to line AB (perp) dist. the following was my method, form line equation for ab, subtract coordinates of C from it and mike this a dot product wit displacement of A to B and equal to zero, you get value of lambda. put lambda in line equation and get point of intersection. subtract coordinate of C from this and i got (4,1,-1) the under root (16+1+1)= under root 18.......