• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Do you believe in love?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Used to

• Yeah like aliens and mermaids exist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
But there are always reasons which cause humans to change their viewpoints about certain subjects///what made you change ur viewpoint?

Personally,,,tbh...i have seen many failed marriages, broken relationships, abused children and extra-marital affairs in my life occuring to dearest friends/teachers/senirs/juniors.................Love just screws things up....:mad:

Reaction score
As per my post and my religion
Islam does not allow any relation between a girl and a boy who are na mehram
girls are not allowed to go uncovered and boys are not allowed to stare at them like predators
thats what my religion says

My dearest brother... Love is HALAL. To love someone is not haram... it is to indulge in illegal acts like meeting (with the girl's face uncovered and the boy staring like a 'predator') , touching of any kind and of course...fornication....

My Maternal Aunt is a full veiled woman, from a very religious family. My Paternal Uncle( cousin of my father), is an Aalim and also from a religious family. Once, by mistake, both saw each other , but immediately turned away their faces.. SUBHANALLAH, both fell in love with each other. Now.... their imaan came first...
They used to meet, but my aunt in full VEIL, and my uncle gazing down. They just saw each other once before marriage and that too by mistake..
Then, my aunt told my mother about this... at first my maternal family was angered. and blah blah blah happened( A lot of problems, rumours, slanders:( and many more)...... that's when my parents stepped in.. they said...'' These two love each other. They didn't commit any sin, for which you all are angered for.. Who are we to stop two people from marrying if they love each other and thus promote the haram acts in the process? Let's do what Allah ordered... MARRIAGE , it's halal and through it we will prevent haram acts and acquire rewards.''

And Alhamdulillah, they got married to each other, now they have a beautiful daughter, whose name is Hamna...

LOVE is beautiful.. It exists.. It exists outside family as well..

WHAT MATTERS IS....WHETHER WE CONTROL OUR NAFS (TEMPTATIONS) AND MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP HALAL OR WHETHER WE FALL A VICTIM TO SHAITAN AND COMMIT A HARAM ACT...

Of course... Love exists.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love exists...
It is not necessary that when you love ( I am talking about a girl; and boy,( GHAIR MAHRAM)) , you simply have to touch each other or see each other..
if there are problems in the family...hold fast to the ROPE OF ALLAH AND BE BRAVE.... As long as you know you haven't sinned in any way, Allah will surely make everything easy for you.

YOU LOVE SOMEONE, BUT YOU DIDN'T COMMIT ANY SIN!
So, be brave and tell your guardians...

but before that... TELL ALLAH... TO HELP YOU..TELL HIM, THAT HE KNOWS YOU HAVEN'T SINNED, SO, TO HELP YOU CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS.

and then, tell your guardians..
Believe me, if you make them understand that your love is pure,
your path will open up and you will be united with your beloved in no time, with Allah's Mercy:)

That ayah.... is not only for married couples..

MEN are attractive to women
WOMEN are attractive to men.

MARRIED OR NOT,
YOU KNOW THEM OR NOT,
YOU HEARD OF THEM OR NOT...

ATTRACTION? Is always there...subconsciously...

Without attraction, there would be no marriages, no families, no love..

So, Love exists...because of attraction..

and attraction....can be of looks, character, habits, talents , piety, wealth and many other things..

it depends....what you are attracted to..

If you are attracted to looks, it's love.
If you are attracted to character, looks, piety and habits, everything about that person, and you stop them or they stop you from doing something harmful/wrong,( like smoking) ... it's true love.
If you are attracted to wealth, it is selfish and not love at all...

Because, love in itself is a pure emotion.
It depends on the lover, whether they defile it or polish it even brighter..

And... If you think, i am supporting love, because I love someone,
Well, if I did, I will not feel ashamed. Because , I know my Love will be pure..:)
IN SHA ALLAH(y)

So, my dearest brother, Emad... Believe in Love..

and in answer to your question..''DO YOU LOVE ME?"

My reply is, '' Yes, I do. Because we all are brothers of the same UMMAH. Love is between all of us. It doesn't have to be sexual. It can be spiritual, even between a boy and a girl.''
:):):)

Reaction score
My dearest brother... Love is HALAL. To love someone is not haram... it is to indulge in illegal acts like meeting (with the girl's face uncovered and the boy staring like a 'predator') , touching of any kind and of course...fornication....

My Maternal Aunt is a full veiled woman, from a very religious family. My Paternal Uncle( cousin of my father), is an Aalim and also from a religious family. Once, by mistake, both saw each other , but immediately turned away their faces.. SUBHANALLAH, both fell in love with each other. Now.... their imaan came first...
They used to meet, but my aunt in full VEIL, and my uncle gazing down. They just saw each other once before marriage and that too by mistake..
Then, my aunt told my mother about this... at first my maternal family was angered. and blah blah blah happened( A lot of problems, rumours, slanders:( and many more)...... that's when my parents stepped in.. they said...'' These two love each other. They didn't commit any sin, for which you all are angered for.. Who are we to stop two people from marrying if they love each other and thus promote the haram acts in the process? Let's do what Allah ordered... MARRIAGE , it's halal and through it we will prevent haram acts and acquire rewards.''

And Alhamdulillah, they got married to each other, now they have a beautiful daughter, whose name is Hamna...

LOVE is beautiful.. It exists.. It exists outside family as well..

WHAT MATTERS IS....WHETHER WE CONTROL OUR NAFS (TEMPTATIONS) AND MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP HALAL OR WHETHER WE FALL A VICTIM TO SHAITAN AND COMMIT A HARAM ACT...

Of course... Love exists.
What has hamna to do with love? :p

Reaction score
BENEFITS OF ARRANGE MARRIAGE:
Reduction of incompatibilities- same religion, caste, dietary preference, linguistic group, socioeconomic background, etc.
Following one's heart is often wiser than following one's head- love can just be an infatuation.
Lower divorce rate
Low expectations- neither spouse knows exactly what to expect, so they are often pleasantly surprised by how good their marriage is
Did you copy paste that off the internet or what

Reaction score
Did you copy paste that off the internet or what
Obviously not
I'm a writer of many books and blogs
I've perfect English and I'm capable of doing research extensively on these issues
My knowledge knows no bounds and I'm probably the most skilled human being on this earth
But I'll regard my skills of "Copy Pasting" the best
All of above mentioned is a lie :p
Though I got an A in GP if you look at it one way :p

Reaction score
Obviously not
I'm a writer of many books and blogs
I've perfect English and I'm capable of doing research extensively on these issues
My knowledge knows no bounds and I'm probably the most skilled human being on this earth
But I'll regard my skills of "Copy Pasting" the best
All of above mentioned is a lie :p
Though I got an A in GP if you look at it one way :p
Haha I figured that was copied off the net xD