• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Do you believe in love?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Used to

• Yeah like aliens and mermaids exist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
61149141.jpg

Nonsense.
No-ball? :p

Reaction score
Reaction score
Is there something known as love?
yasoob_shah my friend here believes in it
Well i dont!
Love here means loving of someone outside the family
Personal experiences are welcomed!

It never has...never will....people like to live in their own created illusions...some say "love makes life worthwhile"....there is no such thing as love...ony pain...people just hurt each other at the very possible chance...
I think by my opinion...you all would have figured out that i dont believe in this nonsense...xP:D
Comon who agrees with me?:p

Reaction score
It never has...never will....people like to live in their own created illusions...some say "love makes life worthwhile"....there is no such thing as love...ony pain...people just hurt each other at the very possible chance...
I think by my opinion...you all would have figured out that i dont believe in this nonsense...xP:D
Comon who agrees with me?:p
I do
they think i m a robot :(
went to check myself and came to know that i dont have a heart xD

Reaction score
I do
they think i m a robot :(
went to check myself and came to know that i dont have a heart xD

Welcome to the club XD People think i am insane....thank god i dont have a heart....believe me...all the worlds stupidest decisons were made by the stupidest organ of the human body AKA the human heart....
I like to consider myself as having pacemaker instead...at least it doesnt screw things up :):):):):D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Welcome to the club XD People think i am insane....thank god i dont have a heart....believe me...all the worlds stupidest decisons were made by the stupidest organ of the human body AKA the human heart....
I like to consider myself as having pacemaker instead...at least it doesnt screw things up :):):):):D:D:D:D
peace or pace? :D
you have hearts as your dp :D