• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Looking for May 2014 specimen papers. Have May 2012, May and November 2013.

Reaction score
My e-mail is [email protected]

Math SL, Physics SL, Business and Management HL, ITGS SL.

If you have any or even more, it'd be greatly appreciated.

If you want May 2012, May 2013, or November 2013, simply post your e-mail here and I'll send them to you.

Reaction score
Dunno how you have it setup, but if you have all the November 2013 ones, organized by subject, then HL/SL, then by paper, could you send them all to me? If not, could you send me the following November 2013 papers (all timezones please): Eco SL, Math SL, English A Lit SL, Chem HL, Physics HL, French Lang&Lit HL. I believe I can get a teacher of mine to send me the may 2014 math sl paper(s), if not, I'm willing to send you some bitcoins for your troubles.

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dunno how you have it setup, but if you have all the November 2013 ones, organized by subject, then HL/SL, then by paper, could you send them all to me? If not, could you send me the following November 2013 papers (all timezones please): Eco SL, Math SL, English A Lit SL, Chem HL, Physics HL, French Lang&Lit HL. I believe I can get a teacher of mine to send me the may 2014 math sl paper(s), if not, I'm willing to send you some bitcoins for your troubles.

Email: [email protected]

Check your e-mail!

I got the specimen papers, so I'll just be sending out Nov + May 2013 papers. It's not really necessary, but if you're sticking by it, I'm willing to give you my bitcoin address.

Reaction score
Check your e-mail!

I got the specimen papers, so I'll just be sending out Nov + May 2013 papers. It's not really necessary, but if you're sticking by it, I'm willing to give you my bitcoin address.

Thanks appreciate it, but ended up finding the nov and may papers too (same dropboxes too I think). But if you got any recent Eco or French lang & Lit specimen papers, I'd still be happy to send you a tip.

Reaction score
Hello! I heard that you have November 2013 Papers? Is it possible that you could send me French B HL and SL November 2013 Paper 1 and Paper 2? I have been looking for ages and I can't find anything! To this email please [email protected]

Reaction score
This is a wonderful that I have never found before.. It is interesting and valuable, that's great.. The forum seems to be interesting..