1. Hello folks,

We are currently experiencing some issues with mail delivery and it might take 72-96 hours for the problem to get resolved.
    If you are having any issues with confirming you account, please contact us here and we will manually approve the account for you in the meantime.

Dismiss Notice
  2. The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.

Click here for more information or to discuss
    Dismiss Notice

Literature in English 2010-HELP NEEDED.

Discussion in 'CIE' started by Feroz Tahir, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Feroz Tahir

Feroz Tahir

Hey guys! Hope you all doing well so is me! :)
    I needed few Tips/Help/Advice or whatever you like to name it! I'll give my Literature paper this May/June 2013 with an aim of A* or At least A grade.
    Firstly I'll select my questions from Drama and Prose.
    Help me selection 2 Books from each Section PLEASE. The one's those are Easy :)
    Drama Section contains questions on : (2 Drama's I need to select to answer)
    *Arthur Miller Death of a Salesman
    *William Shakespeare The Tempest
    *William Shakespeare Julius Caesar
    *Oscar Wilde The Importance of being Earnest.
    From Prose Section following books: (Same 2 books I need to select in order to meet the requirement of doing 4 Questions from at least 2 sections)
    *Emily Bronte Wuthering Heights
    *Tsitsi Dangarembga Nervous Conditions
    *Anita Desai Fasting,Feasting
    *Kiran Desai Hullabaloo in the Guava orchard
    *F.Scott Fitzgerald The great Gatsby
    *Short 10 Stories from Anthology.

PLEASE Tell me which books I should prepare from these Sections!
    Secondly, I'm my own, No tuition's so guide me the best to A*, THANK YOU :D
    ( If you want to support me with any help full guide,documents etc PLEASE come ahead, I'll really appreciate your effort guys ) Reply ASAP. As I only have 100 days to prepare with my 8 more subjects! (Y)
  2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings