• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
ummm...this question sprang in my mind and no guess honestly no guess!
Q- Prophet's (pbuh) teachings regarding Business
Q- " " " Leadership ( muaz bin jabal i guess it is related to)
its like the same question just used the starting words as i did in the answer and than write proper teachings

Reaction score
Q-( Caliphs)their importance as examples for Muslim communities in their relations with other states?

Reaction score
Q- alms-giving, zakat, how it is performed and its significance in the community

Reaction score
Q- Hadis relationship with the Qur’an, consensus (ijma‘) and analogy (qiyas)?
Answer: The divine revelation (the Holy Quran) is the first basic primary source in Islamic law. It is the most authentic, comprehensive book contains laws of all spheres regarding to Islam. In the holy Quran Allah says “This is the book in it is guidance without doubt to those who fear” (2:2) it is the direct word of Allah hence its purity is doubtless. It’s clear teachings in Islamic legal thinking are followed without questions as Quran exist in its original form as Allah says in the Holy Quran “We have without doubt revealed the reminder and we will guard it” (15:9) The Holy Quran is a primary source containing all the fundamental directives and instructions of Allah including the principals relating to all the aspects of social and cultural life of human being individually and in whole community. The Quran is the last and complete edition of divine guidance and this is the only book of Allah which is not been distorted.
The second primary source of legal thinking in Islam is Sunnah. It comes next to the Quran. Sunnah literally means the sayings and actions of Prophet (S.A.W) or approval of actions of others by him. Sunnah is used when teachings of the Quran is not in the detail form but is summarized or when Quran is silent. Than the legislation may solely be derived from the Sunnah as Allah says in the Holy Quran “Nor does he speak of his own desire and he follows whatever been inspired to him and revealed to him” (Al-Najum). For example Muslims are commanded to pray Salat and pay Zakat but it is not mentioned in the Holy Quran that how to pry and how much to offer Zakat, it’s the Sunnah of the Prophet (S.A.W) that gave a clear description of such laws pertaining to Zakat and Prayer as Holy Prophet (S.A.W) himself said “Pray as you see me offering prayers” (Sahih Bukhari).
Ijma is the third source of Islamic legal thinking. In the terminology of religion Ijma means consensus of the companions of the Prophet (S.A.W) or Muslim jurists of a particular age, on a question of law. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said “Gather together the righteous from among my community and decide the matter with their council and do not decide it by any man’s opinion” (Abu Daud). Ijma of the scholars signifies the importance of the legislation in the Muslim community. Ijma is considered as sufficient evidence for the implementation of the Islamic law because Prophet (S.A.W) himself said “My community will not agree unanimously on an error” (Tirmizi). The best example of Ijma is that when Holy Prophet (S.A.W) consulted his companions about matters that were not concerned with religion like Ijma for the battle of Uhad, because Allah commanded him to do that. “Take council with them in the conduct of affairs.” (3:139).
Qiyas is the fourth source of Islamic legal thinking. Qiyas is an analogical deduction from the above three sources of law. It basically resorted in respect of problems about which there is no specific provision in the Holy Quran or Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). In case when something needs a legal ruling but has not been clearly addressed in other Islamic sources, judges may use (Islamic Scholars) analogy, reasoning and legal precedent to decide new case when a general principal can be applied to new situation e.g. the scholars have developed detailed principals of analogical deduction or Qiyas in the book of Islamic laws. The Prophet (S.A.W) reported to have encouraged Qiyas in his lifetime. When Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was sending Mauz bin Jabal (R.A) as the governor of Syria/Yemen. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) asked him “How will you decide when a matter comes to you for decision?” He replied “I shall decide according to the book of Allah.” The Prophet (S.A.W) again said that “If you did not find it in the book of Allah?” Mauz (R.A) replied “Than I will decide according to the Sunnah of the Prophet (S.A.W).” If you find nothing in there? Holy Prophet (S.A.W) asked. Hazrat Mauz (R.A) replied “Than I will exert myself for my own judgment.” (Tirmizi & Abu Daud)

Reaction score
Q- alms-giving, zakat, how it is performed and its significance in the community
Answer: The various aspects of Islam, ideological, spiritual, legal, social, political, are mutually consistent and complement each other. Muslims are not to occupy themselves with worship only, but they have to work hard to further and implement Islam in all walks of life and create and promote the best Muslim society. Give Zakkat is one reason the rightist are given authority of the one. The Holy Quran says: “And perform As-Salat (Iqâmat-as-Salat), and give Zakkat, and whatever of good (deeds that Allah loves) you send forth for yourselves before you…” (2:110)
Zakkat, which is an Islamic fundamental ‘Ibadah’ (worship) and not a tax, means both growth and purification technically it means to purify one’s position of wealth by prescribed amount imposed on the rich has to be given to the poor. As their right as an essential mode of Ibadah and not alms, but praying it, when aspires to attain purification in heart and itself and the cultivation of good deeds on one hand: and the blessing of increase in wealth on other hand. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) describes Zakkat as wealth taken from the rich and given to the poor. Zakkat was also enjoyed on previous nations. Quran says: “By no means shall you attain write this unless you give (freely) of that which you love, and whatever you give of a truth Allah knows it well” (13:92)
Allah has promised a great reward for those who pay charity. Quran says: “The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah (S.W.T) is that of a gain of corn, it grows a seven years and each year has a hundred gains” (2:261). Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said: “Everyday two angels come down from heavens and one of them says, O Allah compensate every person who spend in your cause and the other (angel) says, O Allah destroy every miser” (Agreed Upon)
The importance of Zakkat can be seen when Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) decided to fight those who refused to pay Zakkat. Hazrat Asma binte Abu Bakr (R.A) reported, “The messenger (S.A.W) of Allah (S.W.T) said to me, ‘And do not calculate, or otherwise Allah will also calculate in your gain” (Sahih Muslim).
Zakkat is stayed institution. It is the responsibility of the state to calculate the amount, collect it and spend it in accordance with the instruction of the Quran. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) appointed officials to collect Zakkat. Zakkat is obligatory on every free adult sane Muslim who owns property equal to prescribed extent (Nisab).
B) “But (even so) if they rebrand and establish regular prayers and pay Zakkat, than they are your brethren in faith” (9:11). The payment of charity purifies the heart of the giver, of love of wealth, greed, personal life and enhances the love of Allah (S.W.T). It is a blessing for the giver and a blessing for the receiver. The wealth of the person is multiplied. The Quran says: “But that which you layout for charity seeking the countenance of Allah (will increase), it is these who will get recompense multiplied” (30:39)
Zakkat expiate the sins of a person ‘the Prophet (S.A.W) said’, Charity that is concealed pleases the wrath of Allah (Tirmizi). It leads to equal distribution of wealth in society and prevents accumulations of wealth in a few hands, the rich do not get richer while the poor do not get poorer and they established just a right balance between the two extremes. When Allah’s Apostle Send Mu’az bin Jabal, he said (to him) “You are going to people of a (divine) books. First of all invite them to worship Allah (S.W.T) (alone) and when they come to know Allah (S.W.T), inform them that Allah has enjoyed on them, five prayers in every day and night, and on them the Zakkat. And it is to be taken from the rich amongst them and given to the poor amongst them” (Sahih Bukhari)
Fosters is a good will, brotherhood and equality in this society. The needs of the poor are satisfied and they are thankful to the rich brethren for the help. The believer gives a charity for the love of Allah (S.W.T) the most high.
Zakkat stimulates investment and discourages hording in the community, if people did not invest their wealth, it will greatly be consumed by the Zakkat therefore it is an effective way to keep the wealth in circulation. It is reported that the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “If anyone of you is a guardian of any of the orphan who owns a property, he must trade with (invest) it and not live it till Sadqah (or Zakkat) consumed it” (Sunan Tirmizi).

Reaction score
s
its like the same question just used the starting words as i did in the answer and than write proper teachings
sir i hav4 books but i dont consult them all as dis creates confusion!
for among my books which one u think is most suitable for paper2
1- Mustafa Draper
2-Farkhanda Nur
3-M.Bilal Aslam
4-Ghulam Shabbir

Reaction score
s
sir i hav4 books but i dont consult them all as dis creates confusion!
for among my books which one u think is most suitable for paper2
1- Mustafa Draper
2-Farkhanda Nur
3-M.Bilal Aslam
4-Ghulam Shabbir
none of them.... just go for cie recommended book of Draper to get the basics and built the knowledge from Yasmin Malik's book which is highly recommended by cie...the one marked in red r no way near to the cie syllabus open up the syllabus n look for students resources in the end n u will c which books are preferred. the ones marked in red are implemented by your schools not cie.

Reaction score
sir do u have this book? hav u consulted it if so cud u take pics and upoad of Life after deat...Revealed books and Prophets. As well as the 4 caliphs...plzzzzzzzzzzzz...rite now i hv no oder way ( sme problms) or can i download