• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
although im asking an irrelevant question im appearing for some extra subjects in oct nov 2013 i sent the form and fess through my school then my result came and it was an A in Islamiat while A* in pak studies i want to retake islamiat will the registration fees which is of british council still be applicable? pls reply urgent

what is all goin on here?

Reaction score
I need the answer for this question of 4 mark
3 b) ‘ ‘Ali was the right ruler for the time’. Briefly discuss this statement

Reaction score
I need the answer for this question of 4 mark
3 b) ‘ ‘Ali was the right ruler for the time’. Briefly discuss this statement

Just write the ways in which Ali(R.A) was competent /incompetent.
However dont just give a list of what he did. Discuss what he did for instance his stance against Ameer Muawiya(R.A); was it right wrong, should it have been more forceful or more leniant etc.

Reaction score
Just write the ways in which Ali(R.A) was competent /incompetent.
However dont just give a list of what he did. Discuss what he did for instance his stance against Ameer Muawiya(R.A); was it right wrong, should it have been more forceful or more leniant etc.

This question needs to be handled tactfully. First give a brief background for hazrat Ali's and then discuss his caliphate. A standard answer should be as follows:
Hazrat Ali was elected on the basis of his role in Islamic History. He was called Asad Ullah by Prophet Muhammad SAW which meant Lion of Allah SWT. As Usman RA was killed and there was an unrest in the empire, Ali was elected to tackle the situation. The caliph of Ali was both successful and unsuccesful. Successful in the sense that he was able to calm down the rebels but the Muslims including prominent companions turned against Ali for not avenging Uthmans death. Hence Ali was the right ruler for the time as if someone other would have come it might caused more instability in arabia.( More explanation required to achieve level 4 and you can take the another approach with a strong logic as indicated by principal examiner nighat bajwa for these 4 mark questions)

Reaction score
This question needs to be handled tactfully. First give a brief background for hazrat Ali's and then discuss his caliphate. A standard answer should be as follows:
Hazrat Ali was elected on the basis of his role in Islamic History. He was called Asad Ullah by Prophet Muhammad SAW which meant Lion of Allah SWT. As Usman RA was killed and there was an unrest in the empire, Ali was elected to tackle the situation. The caliph of Ali was both successful and unsuccesful. Successful in the sense that he was able to calm down the rebels but the Muslims including prominent companions turned against Ali for not avenging Uthmans death. Hence Ali was the right ruler for the time as if someone other would have come it might caused more instability in arabia.( More explanation required to achieve level 4 and you can take the another approach with a strong logic as indicated by principal examiner nighat bajwa for these 4 mark questions)

caliphate of Ali* unsuccessful* Ali's caliphate* sorry for the mistake

Reaction score
:confused:
Please man you quoted a year old post on a topic which has already been debated long over
Irfan was found to be wrong and before you have the whole community fighting again please stop :)
ok well my ISLAMIAT exam is on 6th may so i would like to thank everyone for posting notes here and i wanna thank others who asked questions i ws going to ask :D

Reaction score
ok well my ISLAMIAT exam is on 6th may so i would like to thank everyone for posting notes here and i wanna thank others who asked questions i ws going to ask :D
thats better
but be careful certain stuff by irfan is very misleading and all of it has been copied from google
you can check

Reaction score
:confused:
Please man you quoted a year old post on a topic which has already been debated long over
Irfan was found to be wrong and before you have the whole community fighting again please stop :)
thats better
but be careful certain stuff by irfan is very misleading and all of it has been copied from google
you can check
Thanx for the heads up