• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
guys!!!i'm a private candidate ..should i take tutions for islamiyat or not ?and farkhanda noor's book or islamiyat will be enough or not?

Reaction score
U dont really need tutions nd u should use other books like yasmin malik nd sir iftikhar's book nd sir zafar alam's notes if u fet em

Reaction score
guys!!!i'm a private candidate ..should i take tutions for islamiyat or not ?and farkhanda noor's book or islamiyat will be enough or not?

frm wht i have experienced,these r not enough...Islamiat by David R thomas and Mustafa draper r necessary infact coz if u look closely enough most of the questions(new at least) r derived frm tht book and u can see in old mark schemes and the new alike tht it contains points with even the exact wording frm tht book.Even though quite a lot of stuff is missing and is not detailed enough,any question which contains topic relevant to the book will have points in its mark scheme frm tht book lest to say it is a good reference book and an indispensable tool..I think tht this book and tht of Islamiat book by Yasmin malik r the best combination or this and Farkhandas book...The book by Iftikhar is good i guess but it will be an extra burden on u to have 3 books.....So the Book by Mustafa and yasmin malik/Farkhanda r probably the best combinations yet.The book by iftikhar is optional....Well easy said for me coz i had been lucky enough to have five books tht were u can say"passed on"Up to u ..Regarding the tuitions,I cant say anything for certain coz i never been to them but since u r a private candidate then i guess u shud opt for taking tuitions coz u have to acquaint urself formally with the syllabus and answering the questions and all tht and it may be difficult to do without tht outside help...

Reaction score
Well, do the ahadith and verses from Dr. Iftikhar's book and redspot past papers, as they contain many easy and small verses and ahadith. Furthermore, I don't know about Mustafa Draper's book, and I did not even open it, though i have heard it is the best book out there in the market. Farkhanda's book is good, though sometimes it contains too many details which are unnecessary. If possible, read Farkhanda's book for general reading and grasping the main theme of the topic, and head over to Iftikhar's book after that cuz it contains short form and to the point answers to most of these. Can't tell you anything about Mustafa Draper's book.

Reaction score
more and i guess concise Verses and Ahadiths r present in the book by Mustafa(have read both so i can say tht) esp in chp 2 of syllabus of both papers...Farkhandas book also contain verses and Ahadiths relevant to events like in biography e.t.c.Past papers r useful esp with regard to oft repeated questions like abt persecutions..However,not denying iftikhars book ,it has some uniques points and Quotations as well,like i said it will give u an edge.

Reaction score
although im asking an irrelevant question im appearing for some extra subjects in oct nov 2013 i sent the form and fess through my school then my result came and it was an A in Islamiat while A* in pak studies i want to retake islamiat will the registration fees which is of british council still be applicable? pls reply urgent

Reaction score
of course
although im asking an irrelevant question im appearing for some extra subjects in oct nov 2013 i sent the form and fess through my school then my result came and it was an A in Islamiat while A* in pak studies i want to retake islamiat will the registration fees which is of british council still be applicable? pls reply urgent