• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
i thought u were his disciple
u really respected him and believed him to be a true examiner
I was jst respecting him cze I was getting some knowledge frm him , n true examiner no way whenever my mum says dat thx person is fake she is 99.9% rite

Reaction score
true
had the same expressions about him at first
I AM FROM CHICAGO, AND AM TEACHING THERE. I AM THE DEAN OF CIE, AND HAVE JUST MADE THE RETAKE PAPERS. HOWS THAT FOR AN EXAMINER

Reaction score
true
had the same expressions about him at first
I AM FROM CHICAGO, AND AM TEACHING THERE. I AM THE DEAN OF CIE, AND HAVE JUST MADE THE RETAKE PAPERS. HOWS THAT FOR AN EXAMINER
he seem really fake but was posting couple of good answers so I was reading his ans , getting wt I need n dats it

Reaction score
he was posting wrong and meaningless answers
i just did not protest cuz he was an arrogant person, and a lot of people supported him at that time

Reaction score
he was posting wrong and meaningless answers
i just did not protest cuz he was an arrogant person, and a lot of people supported him at that time
I dnt know wt ll happen , 4 I wrote some of his information in paper but hope for the best , I dnt thnk dat he was such a person who d post wrong Islamic information , atleast he would be fearing ALLAH somehow

Reaction score
I dnt know wt ll happen , 4 I wrote some of his information in paper but hope for the best , I dnt thnk dat he was such a person who d post wrong Islamic information , atleast he would be fearing ALLAH somehow

His information was not completely wrong, it stuff from other teachers and some of it was googled.

Reaction score
Guys, let me clear one thing. His answers were perfectly correct! I'm not saying that they deserved 10/10 (nobody can tell you what they actually deserved) but his answers were from notes (some from famous teachers) and from google and were mostly correct. So, if you wrote 'his' answers then there is absolutely no reason to feel bummed, they were great answers.