• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LAW HELP!

Reaction score
Is anyone appearing for A2 law this session?
If yes, could you please guide through as to what topics you're doing and/or leaving in contract and tort, and also if you know the questions that are likely to come?

i really would appreciate it. i really need help. im so lost.

Reaction score
I just started torte attempting contract papers try not to do offer acceptance if ur nit sure cuz there confusing whereas make others string such as exemption clauses consideration minors

Reaction score
And i need tips on Aspaper 2 in data response :/ are there any extra points to write for 10 marks ? Or just rewrite the source material and elaborate a little ?

Reaction score
our sir made us leave the exemption clauses wala chapter :l
and i get confused as to how to critically analyse and evaluate the answers.

Don't remember much about AS but as far as i remember you've to elaborate so that your answer can be justified, using the source material given and book knowledge too. No, don't just copy what is given. Write it in your own word as much as you can, quoting the Acts and stuff given

Reaction score
Listen both of you. You don't have to do All the chapters, just look at the previous past paper and see what question did came mostly and do that. Doing all the chapter will be pretty lengthy and time consuming.

Reaction score
Omg exemption clauses is easy if u understand because our teacher suggested offer acceptance are tricky to attempt though ive done that aswell but then if uv left that do concentrate on others

Reaction score
hi.. I too am doing law. I am doin both As and Al together its very tough! I can never ever remember a single case.. what should i do? and plz help me with any model answers !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is anyone appearing for A2 law this session?
If yes, could you please guide through as to what topics you're doing and/or leaving in contract and tort, and also if you know the questions that are likely to come?

i really would appreciate it. i really need help. im so lost.
umm.. actually in tort the most likely questions are regarding nuisance, mistake, RvF ,misrep ... also the two acts regarding the occupiers liability..

Reaction score
Try to remember cases by summarizing them. Like Hedley bryne V Heller (About Misrepo), Letang v Cooper (Negligence), R v R( Rape Case) Osman v DPP(PACE) and so on

Reaction score
negligence is the most important chapter in tort and the most lengthy too.
and could someone please tell how to attempt those critically/evaluate type questions

Reaction score
negligence is the most important chapter in tort and the most lengthy too.
and could someone please tell how to attempt those critically/evaluate type questions
basically critically evaluate means to argue back and forth about the points.. Its like stating its advantages and disadvantages .Negligence is a huge topic and just try to remember the basic points in each section. If you had gone through the marking schemes of such questions one thing that is always present is the 3 elements of negligence.(study that with cases law) With regard to the other branches of it,1)pure economic loss- remeber the Hedler brne case. 2) Psychiatric injury (primary and secondary victims) 3) Act of third party. but im not sure if Omission and Special groups are in our syllabus.(plz could some1 clarify that for me)

Reaction score
ohokay. The marking's pretty strict- that is what scares me.
Not sure about omission but the rescuers' topic is included, if that comes under special groups.
and i don't remember much of AS. check the PACE chapter. you'll get your answer from there