• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Key to A*s

Reaction score
26993850_2103909426503550_1964312090132156053_n.jpg

Reaction score
Guys does anyone have any idea that how much will it cost for taking past papers sessions of sir usmaan hameed and sir muzzamil mehmood for pst nd isl? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Hey. I need help with islamiyat 4 mark questions. I want to know if we have to derive 4 points every time in every 4 mark question or do we only have to make one valid point which is well developed??? Please help me out with this one because sometimes it is difficult to make 4 points.

Reaction score
Hey. I need help with islamiyat 4 mark questions. I want to know if we have to derive 4 points every time in every 4 mark question or do we only have to make one valid point which is well developed??? Please help me out with this one because sometimes it is difficult to make 4 points.
There is no standard on attempting this part of the question. I had a brief conversation with the CAIE moderator N**h** B***a and she said that one can make four distinct points and briefly evaluate them, or choose two and give a more sound approach, or even choose one with an extremely critical analysis. Avoid the last option as it is very difficult to do so. Whatever you do, support your answer with reasoning and contemporary examples/analogy is a MUST.

Reaction score
There is no standard on attempting this part of the question. I had a brief conversation with the CAIE moderator N**h** B***a and she said that one can make four distinct points and briefly evaluate them, or choose two and give a more sound approach, or even choose one with an extremely critical analysis. Avoid the last option as it is very difficult to do so. Whatever you do, support your answer with reasoning and contemporary examples/analogy is a MUST.
Thank you so much!

Reaction score
Can you pleaseee help me with the picture source questions in history as well. Do we have to stick to the picture only or can we talk about its consequences as well???

Reaction score
I NEED HELP WITH IGCSE ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE AND IGCSE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT.

Reaction score
Hello

Can Anyone Help me
I Tried My best To Get good grades In Final and pre Mocks
I practised Past paper questions
Studied Question thoroughly
But still i got C in urdu Pak and Islmaiyat Mocks
I am too scared Please Help
I cant score even I Studied Comprehensively