• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
i see... a page reserved for krachites.. fascinating... dont u think it needs some color...?
karachi is the city of lights, is it not?
karachi_at_night(1).jpg

Reaction score
we have to increase hope fahad... n0ot disparity! i see change... i see change big time... right now im on fb.. and im seeing people abusing mqm... people who have mqm in their families... i see change fahd... spread hope!
i happy u got my name right the second time lolz.... ok general we'r behind u...BTW i saw ur stories on wattpad...awesome.

Reaction score
the way it happened here ... you cant imagine... people here are standing up... and that is a vey big thing to happen in khi... after all the fear of mqm
I saw some videos of rigging so I know what exactly hpnd. But It makes me happy that ppl of karachi are standing up and fighting against MQM they should have done that quite Long time ago but still good thing they realized :)