• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Jobs/Internship in Saudi Arabia?

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know any internship programmes or summer jobs (june/july/august) that can still be applied for in Saudi arabia, particularly near Hofuf, or Dahran?
Or any programme in Karachi, that i don't have to apply for through a school as i don't attend school?

Reaction score
You can contact the Children's Cancer Hospital in Karachi, I've worked there myself :) It's right next to Aisha Manzil.
Also try Civil Hospital and WWF Pakistan. A quick Google search will help you.

Reaction score
WWF requires admission through a school :/
Cancer hospital dates are passed, but thanks for your help ! :)

Reaction score
employers take away your passport, treat you in an absolutely inhumane manner and abuse you in many ways...you basically have NO rights...why cant people in SE asia help build their own countries first instead of becoming slaves for others...:mad:

Jaf

Reaction score
^What? :s

The Children's Cancer Hospital's volunteer program is open all the time actually. I got the volunteer form some time ago but wasn't too convinced by *how do I put this* the environment of the place. There was garbage everywhere at the ground floor with people from rural areas sitting on floor with their children. I'm currently volunteering at the Centre for Autism in Gulshan; it's a small programme, really nice people, fun kids. LMK if someone wants any more details.

Does anyone know or has worked with the Make-A-Wish foundation in Karachi?