• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IT 9626 Paper 2 new course

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone have the files of the 9626 paper 2 India had in February? Apparently Qatar also had it yesterday.

Anything is helpful! Source files or just the questions are incredibly useful. If anyone has anything please shoot me a dm or email me at [email protected] PLEASE!

I'm freaking out and i'm assuming many others are too. Remember, sharing is caring haha ;)

thanks!

Reaction score
Well there are no proper resources for ALevel IT 9626. Only mrsaem.com or sirsaem.com Will guide and help everyone. Excellent lectures from the best IT teacher I have ever listened to.

Reaction score
If u wanted question paper : http://papers.gceguide.com/A Levels/Information Technology (9626)/9626_m17_qp_2.pdf
Hey guys, does anyone have the files of the 9626 paper 2 India had in February? Apparently Qatar also had it yesterday.

Anything is helpful! Source files or just the questions are incredibly useful. If anyone has anything please shoot me a dm or email me at [email protected] PLEASE!

I'm freaking out and i'm assuming many others are too. Remember, sharing is caring haha ;)

thanks!