• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat notes (Surahs) New

Reaction score
Lol smarter? interfering in problems you're not a part of and misguiding people, if that's what being smart is, i'm sure no one here is smarter than you!

Dear Miss.With.An.Avatar.Of.Neil.Patrick.Harri.Which.She.Thinks.Is.Cool

It would be advisable if you don't jump into conversations you're not part of and interfere with other peoples business. :D

Think twice about playing smart with me , lady. Like i said :
''Smart is mo middle name ''

Reaction score
Dear Miss.With.An.Avatar.Of.Neil.Patrick.Harri.Which.She.Thinks.Is.Cool

It would be advisable if you don't jump into conversations you're not part of and interfere with other peoples business. :D

Think twice about playing smart with me , lady. Like i said :
''Smart is mo middle name ''
Harris* and tbh it's better than yours!

Was telling people that the pattern is not changing, when it was, your business?

Reaction score
Harris* and tbh it's better than yours!

Was telling people that the pattern is not changing, when it was, your business?

Okay , so i made one tiny mistakes. I'm not God, you know. I'm His creation ,so i'm faulted.
Anyway, i see no one complaining! No it's just the three of you chuckle-heads , who think they spoke for all of us.

Reaction score
Do you, by any chance, have similar notes for the Ahadith? If you do, please post them as well :) these were extremely helpful.

Reaction score
well you are younger then me , as i was where you are a year ago. And as for the the avatar , it's just an avatar , and the X in my name was just to make it innovative and harder to pronounce.
Don't be envious , i know both my username and avatar are cooler then yours but try to act a little more mature.
What kinda man attacks anothers identity just because the other man , is smarter than him ? ;)
what kind of man praises himself widout any reason??

Reaction score
GOSH, I have been badly searching for part B answers.. Finally I was able to find it here.. Thank you so much. :)

Reaction score
:) here are the notes for islamiyat surahs...part B is the new question about the importance of the theme to muslims today....

Content used with express permission of author;)

Following post (ALLAH in Himself)
do you have such notes for ahadis too?