• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
and do we have to mention the whole process of authenticity while discussing Imam Bukhari

Reaction score
First of all never wrote (P.B.U.H) COZ this means asalamo alaikum n if you visit a christian monk he will say to you PBU SON..... Aa Allah say "Innallaha wa Malaaaikatahu yusalluuna alan Nabiyy... Quran Chapter 33 Ayah 56 " (S.A.W) IS WHAT WE ARE OBLIGATED BY ALLAH TO SEND DAROOD e PAK ON RASOOL ALLAH (S.A.W) NOT P.B.U.H
sir you were saying that if you didnt write the name of the surahs or the verse or chapter number you will get your marks deducted .. and i am telling you that i havent written single name of surah or the verse or chapter and morover .. i havent mentioned the Surah wheather Makki or Madni.... help me please will i able to get an A grade .. well i did my other questions well except the Q2 and only wrote 4-5 lines because of bad time management ... struggling here !!!

Reaction score
sir you were saying that if you didnt write the name of the surahs or the verse or chapter number you will get your marks deducted .. and i am telling you that i havent written single name of surah or the verse or chapter and morover .. i havent mentioned the Surah wheather Makki or Madni.... help me please will i able to get an A grade .. well i did my other questions well except the Q2 and only wrote 4-5 lines because of bad time management ... struggling here !!!
we will not count your quotations........and as for Q2 your done dear the only way to get good score is to score in first to compulsory questions..... lets hope for the best.....as I read a signature of someone a good young man he wrote 'DREAMS ARE FOREVER'....

Reaction score
if my marking is untidy but examiners can clearly understand the words i have written (with a little more time and difficulty) but it is legible, will they deduct my marks???

Reaction score
if my marking is untidy but examiners can clearly understand the words i have written (with a little more time and difficulty) but it is legible, will they deduct my marks???
if your writing is like what you said you did than imagine when we get the scanned papers what would your paper like.........

Reaction score
if your writing is like what you said you did than imagine when we get the scanned papers what would your paper like.........
coz little more time and difficulty is going to be a problem for you....... hop the examiners will able to read them

Reaction score
we will not count your quotations........and as for Q2 your done dear the only way to get good score is to score in first to compulsory questions..... lets hope for the best.....as I read a signature of someone a good young man he wrote 'DREAMS ARE FOREVER'....
We were not knowing about this and my whole school students wrote like that with quotations but not mentioning the source of the refrences (from which chapter of Quran they are) ... but sir any guess about my grade .... because this really has got me in trouble because i think my marks will be deducted from the Surahs not mentioning the chapters of the refrences

Reaction score
I am Pretty sure (IA) the examiners will be able to read them because i have written in medium font and with black pen. the only prob is that its only that the letters are a bit slanty but not horrible at all. I mean my school teachers could easily read my writing. Otherwise, how could i have gotten A* in islamiyat and pak studies with illegible writing. Plus i have one ques, when papers will be scanned, the words written on the lines will appear right????

Reaction score
We were not knowing about this and my whole school students wrote like that with quotations but not mentioning the source of the refrences (from which chapter of Quran they are) ... but sir any guess about my grade .... because this really has got me in trouble because i think my marks will be deducted from the Surahs not mentioning the chapters of the refrences
previously they were didnt deduce the marks if the numbers or surrah names were not mentioned but.... from last two sessions we are instructed to do so..... that is why the question 2 was all about......

Reaction score
I am Pretty sure (IA) the examiners will be able to read them because i have written in medium font and with black pen. the only prob is that its only that the letters are a bit slanty but not horrible at all. I mean my school teachers could easily read my writing. Otherwise, how could i have gotten A* in islamiyat and pak studies with illegible writing. Plus i have one ques, when papers will be scanned, the words written on the lines will appear right????
that's the problem scanning makes it more slanty.......

Reaction score
previously they were didnt deduce the marks if the numbers or surrah names were not mentioned but.... from last two sessions we are instructed to do so..... that is why the question 2 was all about......
And i didnt even mention the Surah's in Q2 ... i thought they were already mentioned in the question no need to do that ....... but i quoted some verses in Q2 part b but they will not be counted as i didnt mention the names and verses of the Surah's

Reaction score
and it means that i have attempted very badly :( ... But i am doing hard for paper 2 . hope i do well in that