• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
And if I solve last 5-7 years paper by consulting book and mark schemes is their a chance of getting an A grade

Reaction score
Is red spot islamiyat yearly helpful because it just seem that I just copy the answer while writing
Reedsport topical is of Dr. Iftikharul and not according to Mark scheme. Use muzzamil notes along with a book as they are useful

Reaction score
And is writing affecting result because my teacher always says to improve but while writing in speed it just look mesey

Reaction score
I have just 24 days left for my islamiyat exams how should I prepare to achieve an A grade as I can't expect an A*

Reaction score
And is writing affecting result because my teacher always says to improve but while writing in speed it just look mesey
Write fast but in a way that is not too messy. The time for a 10 mark question is 16 to 18 minutes. So while practicing past papers, with Allahs help and your hard work, u can increase your writing spedd

Reaction score
I have just 24 days left for my islamiyat exams how should I prepare to achieve an A grade as I can't expect an A*
Just don't waste time now and make a timetable. Go throughly the notes or books and then solve past papers. BELIEVE in yourself and dua also

Reaction score
Is it beneficial to read and than solve past paper or with out reading
First one. But NOT reading only. You have to have everything at ur tips b4 u start past papers. Or go topically but it ain't good at this time when u hv prepared it a zillion times. Complete the syllabus perfectly, then do pp.