• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat 0493 Oct/Nov 2017

Reaction score
GUYS, in Islamiyat shall I use GOD or ALLAH as answers?

In all question number 2's in paper 1's, because all the mark schemes use the word GOD instead of ALLAH.

Last edited:
Reaction score
GUYS, in Islamiyat shall I use GOD or ALLAH as answers?

In all question number 2's in paper 1's, because all the mark schemes use the word GOD instead of ALLAH.

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICES OR TIPS, YOU CAN SHARE THEM HERE.. THANKS

Reaction score
Well Beisaam, its better to use Allah in ur answer , cz the examiner knows usually Islamiyat candidatesr muslims, so its perfectly alright . Secondly , where ru from nd which school

Reaction score
Yes it is , but O level students get a bit more equivalence in IBCC thn IG students . Ofcourse , Matric students r the most favoured by IBCC , but if u want to study further in PK ,thn i'd highly recommend u to go fr O level subjects , nt IGCSE

Reaction score
Yes it is , but O level students get a bit more equivalence in IBCC thn IG students . Ofcourse , Matric students r the most favoured by IBCC , but if u want to study further in PK ,thn i'd highly recommend u to go fr O level subjects , nt IGCSE