• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat references compiled! (2058)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alikum everybody,
I have compiled o level islamiat references under each topic. These are the one easy to learn and apply, just learn these (i recommend all of them) so u don't have to worry about it. Now u just need to study the book without finding and learning references as the important references are all here in the attached file.
The document is of MS Word 2010 so u may need to convert in any other format to use. Your feedback and suggestions will be valued. Hope it helps. :)
you are an angel!! may God bless u!! :)

Reaction score
Im unable to download it. Does anyone know why?? Plz help me out I am appearing in isl and pak.st exams this year...

Reaction score
I have compiled o level islamiat references under each topic. These are the one easy to learn and apply, just learn these (i recommend all of them) so u don't have to worry about it. Now u just need to study the book without finding and learning references as the important references are all here in the attached file.
The document is of MS Word 2010 so u may need to convert in any other format to use. Your feedback and suggestions will be valued. Hope it helps. :)
wow, thanks. its really helpful!

Reaction score
I appreciate your effort gentleman, it’s of very much use for my son. Thank you and May God bless you

Reaction score
Can you guide me as how to cite a reference in islamiat ? Please give an example. May God bless you. Dr Tariq Sohail

Reaction score
THANKS BYE THE WAY
BUT IT IS INCOMPLTE AND DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE REFERENCES AND ARE LESS

Reaction score
2(a) The Sunna is often used with the Qur’an as a primary source of Islamic law. Describe the ways in which they are used together.[10]

can anyone please give me its answer