• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT PAPER 1 NEED HELP ASAP!

Reaction score
How to practise writing the Islamiat exam in time ?
I have always had a problem in finishing the paper 5 - 10 mins short of time
Does good handwriting really matter ?
Your hand writing just need to be legible.. anyone reading ur answer must be able to understand wht u have writtn.. thtz it.
n try practicing past pprs with a timer on. stay calm n patient... jst practice ur hand writing speed :p

Reaction score
Is it okay to memorise specimen answers and write the same L4 answer in the exams?
That is only good if you get as it is questions wich is nt the case in recent pprs. now cie is giving new questions or rewording old ones to chnage thm a bit. So you must learn to give relevant details according to the question and skip the thing wich is nt required. As frm my opinion, i ll nt suggest it as it ll risk ur grade. instead practice giving l4 answer by applying ur knowledge, building good writttn expression n managing time. For ease, you may focus learning on referneces wich can be used for more thn 1 topics.

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to know if we can write themes of surahs in the Allah in Himself question just like we write in Q1 of the paper ?

Reaction score
For example, the question is like this; here is the mark scheme

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    51.2 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Hey Can anyone tell me that whether it is manadatory to write on all the three sides or not nd would I get marks If I write precisely but relevant material>
quality matters more thn length... if u cover all relevnt n required details in less words... well n gud.. bt normally it takes 2 pages at least to answr a complete 14 mark question in isl.