• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat and pakstudies help

Reaction score
Guys i have done Alevels and Olevels . But due to some equivalency problem i have to give pakstudies and islamiat this oct/nov session i will start my preperation within 2 days .Guys i just want to pass these exam no matter c d e grade i just want to pass but i have only one month to prepare and have no idea about both of these subjects . please suggest me books for these both subjects and main main outline which i have to cover to pass these subjects . Please help me guys thank you !!!!! :(

Reaction score
why is no one helping me . am in real need of real help :sick:
i suggest you use the book Pakistan in the world for geograpy because it contains all the details you would have to be needing. secondly try doing past papers of all the subjects because many questions are to be repeted from it for history use history and culture of pakistan both of nigel kelly and for islamiat use book of farkhanda noor
  • but remember to solve the past papers of all three subjects :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Solve as much past papers as possible and read out the mark schemes, coz they contain essential info. even if u just read and crammed the past papers of last 15 yrs, u would be able to pass, but not with a very good grade...

Reaction score
Try solving and cramming the past papers of atleast last 15 yrs along with the mark schemes....although they would not help you to score a very good grade, but u will definetely pass by doing so...even if u dont go for reading the books