• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat 2013 paper 2

Reaction score
It was superb :D
but I have a doubt, I took the suplemnts but did not write the qstn no. on them n attached em with the respective qstns so it wud be acceptable na?

Reaction score
Lol, if the invigilators allowed u then its fine, dont care abt what u heard on xpc... and dont worry, sir irfan is very strict. BTW ive heared cie examiners are not so strict . they require max 4 quotations and key points, not rattafied ans. people easily get A* by giving even 2 quotations.
I wish if they cud allow me :( my paper was excellent!

Reaction score
so yeah for Q2 i really didn't link the quran and sunnah together like in the past papers but what i did do was i wrote the importance of his sunnah like in the sense of martyrs and u know conversations with his companions in which lots of probs were discussed and for the sawaab i wrote things like nafls and performing wudu like him.... am i safe??????????????