• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamabad best school

Reaction score
Hey buddies!! I am student of peshawar, and now for 0-3 or 11th or Senior2 i want to shift for isb for better studies. Plz suggest some good schools along with their admission fees and monthly fees + do notify me if it provide hostel facilities. Thnx

Reaction score
Hey buddies!! I am student of peshawar, and now for 0-3 or 11th or Senior2 i want to shift for isb for better studies. Plz suggest some good schools along with their admission fees and monthly fees + do notify me if it provide hostel facilities. Thnx
u cn do ur olevels in peshawar as well... the sculs myt nt b that gud but there r gud teachers...

Reaction score
u cn do ur olevels in peshawar as well... the sculs myt nt b that gud but there r gud teachers...
there is no any good computer teacher therefore i wanted to shift to isb :( + my base in chemistry is also weak so for a better basse nd concept i have to find another best school

Reaction score
there is no any good computer teacher therefore i wanted to shift to isb :( + my base in chemistry is also weak so for a better basse nd concept i have to find another best school
where did u study ur AS? n who was ur teacher fr chem?