• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is XtremePapers illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't really share the same opinion. There are past papers(books) with their mark schemes being sold in bookstores across my country. So.... :)

Reaction score
this is totally NOT illegal, we get past papers from our teacher so why not get it from the internet, its not like they are making a profit out of this service.

Reaction score
haha good question. i guess it is. like this might be against publishing rights from Cambridge university n cie. here there are all past papers and marking schemes. but the purpose and cause is so good and very helpful for students so it doesn't make any difference to me weather it is legal or illegal. let it be whatever it is . haha

Reaction score
HAHAHA
its not illegal,i think everyone asks permission of CIE to have their material so not illegal !

Reaction score
Lol, I dont think so. We get past papers from school and even in markets then why not online?

Reaction score
Did u ever read the policy statement or the "Disclaimer" ?? If not then do read it before posting such queires.
No need for further comments on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.