• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it possible to complete CIE A level Mechanics 1 within One month?

Reaction score
I am far behind in M1 is it possible to complete M1 within this month? please suggest me some topics which I should revise, Help me ASAP. I am going to sit for my AS this Oct-Nov Session.

Reaction score
I did it in less than a month but you need to know the basics otherwise it would take longer than a month.
I knew the basics,although had long forgotten,so was able to completely it quickly and even gave paper this May/June.

Reaction score
If you know the basics, you can do it in a week. If you don't, just go through the past papers. Most questions in M1 are very similar, and after doing some practice, you'll get the gist of it.

Reaction score
Well, i have never seen the face of physics in my entire life and i began m1 on Aug 4 and finished on Aug 15 yesterday... i will just revise it later, and i know i will be good to go..

Just watch online tutorials and do past papers, you will nail it