• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is igcse economics more difficult than business studies

Reaction score
length of syllabus
GT OF A STAR
I had to choose either subject but I chose economics
I have to get a star or at least A IN 3 MONTHS!!
WAS MY CHOICE CORRECT

Reaction score
If you get tutored, then your choice should be influenced by the availability of good teachers in your area....
(yes, I sound obvious but I fell in this trap before, you see)
Basically, if Economics has got more teachers (and of a better reputation!!) than Business Studies then you were right.
If you're planning on handling it on your own then it's the same thing...you need a teacher in case you mess up...or as an imaginary plan B in your head that prevents you from panicking. (When assaulted by visions of failure repeat the mantra, "I'll get tutored if I **** up!")
The curve WILL NOT HELP YOU if you're not well educated!!
And 3 months is more than enough for an IGCSE subject, so chill...(wish I could say the same for A levels)

Reaction score
If you get tutored, then your choice should be influenced by the availability of good teachers in your area....
(yes, I sound obvious but I fell in this trap before, you see)
Basically, if Economics has got more teachers (and of a better reputation!!) than Business Studies then you were right.
If you're planning on handling it on your own then it's the same thing...you need a teacher in case you mess up...or as an imaginary plan B in your head that prevents you from panicking. (When assaulted by visions of failure repeat the mantra, "I'll get tutored if I **** up!")
The curve WILL NOT HELP YOU if you're not well educated!!
And 3 months is more than enough for an IGCSE subject, so chill...(wish I could say the same for A levels)
did u take either subjects