• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is Habib University worth it?

Reaction score
Greeting Everyone. I live in Karachi and I've completed my A Levels. I've narrowed down my University choices to Habib University (for Computer Science) and NUST Islamabad (for Software Engineering). I'm really confused about where to go. I really admire Habib University's campus, facilties, opportunities, faculty and their modern curriculum. Plus its in my own city. The only thing that bothers me is that Habib University is really new and hasn't yet established its name in the job market. On the other hand, NUST has established its name all over Pakistan as a reputed Science and Tech institute. Both Universities have their merits. So can someone please advise me where to go. Which university would be better for exposure and my career?

(PS cost is not an issue as I've got sufficient scholarships)

Reaction score
Greeting Everyone. I live in Karachi and I've completed my A Levels. I've narrowed down my University choices to Habib University (for Computer Science) and NUST Islamabad (for Software Engineering). I'm really confused about where to go. I really admire Habib University's campus, facilties, opportunities, faculty and their modern curriculum. Plus its in my own city. The only thing that bothers me is that Habib University is really new and hasn't yet established its name in the job market. On the other hand, NUST has established its name all over Pakistan as a reputed Science and Tech institute. Both Universities have their merits. So can someone please advise me where to go. Which university would be better for exposure and my career?

y
ummm did u have anotha name? :p

Reaction score

NUST, of course, It's the only University from Pakistan in the world University Ranking!